#1 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64096 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:59 PM

1.5 brown ales, keg blew.1 blond is almost gone.They're going down eeeeaaaasy tonight. What you all drinkin'?

#2 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54135 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

Two basketball games and an orchestra concert so far tonight so no beer. Yet. :cheers:

#3 MAZ

MAZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:46 PM

Homebrewed IPA with dinner. Now I'm drinking a 750ml of Ommegang. Yum.

#4 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:16 PM

Had a steak and baked potato dinner with the wife and put down a pint of a nice Cascade Pale AleCurrently drinking a Hop Bursted India Brown Ale. Nice and hoppy, yum and cheer!!!

#5 jayb151

jayb151

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1137 posts
  • LocationBatavia

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

Drinking a 500ml bottle of my new Christmas spice beer, and It is delish! Not overpowering in the spices, and still a thick enough mouthfeel to really give that "winter warmer" sensation. I had overbittered it on accident, but after some aging it had faded fairly well. Should be perfect by Christmas. I think I have some "American Bitter" in the fridge too. I think I'll have some of that too!

#6 kbhale

kbhale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationEvansville IN

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:34 AM

Every night.

#7 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:10 PM

Tonight's Drink Menu Included:Went commercial tonight:Started with a bottle of New Belgium Hoptober which I enjoy, nice flavorJust cracked open a Founder's Harvest Ale a Wet Hopped Ale and I must say its a good beer. Picked this up this past weekend when I was in Ohio. Flavor is Citrusy and Piney. Plenty of bitterness. Nice beer. Anyone know the hop profile for this one? Cheers.

#8 cavman

cavman

Comptroller of BigPossMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12937 posts
  • LocationSomerville, MA

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:15 PM

Stopped by CBC and had Pumpkin Berlinerweis, as well as Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout. Now home having my American Bitter. :rolf:

#9 chefmiller

chefmiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:42 AM

2 below, and some south hampton publick house alt...

#10 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:04 AM

1.5 brown ales, keg blew.1 blond is almost gone.They're going down eeeeaaaasy tonight. What you all drinkin'?

I'm a Johnny Come Lately to this thread... but last night I went over to my buddies to keg my Scotch Ale, so I got a taste of that. He had an O'Fest on tap that was good. We also cracked open a bottle of an American Pilsner that he brewed. Oh, and a sample of some basic red wine that he has aging right now.

#11 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

Comptroller of Some Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:04 AM

I had myself a bottle of St. Bernardus Abt 12 while I bottled my Belsnickel Christmas Ale. The GF brought home a bottle of that, Delirium Noël, and St. Bernardus Christmas Ale.

#12 Thirsty

Thirsty

Atomic Chef!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationPhippsburg Maine

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:19 PM

Wasnt around when this was posted last night...because I was too busy drinkin! We had our last study group before the BJCP exam next saturdasy, and this week was Belgians. Went through 17 different beers, shared amongst 7 of us total. The nice ones were La Folie (cellared 3 years), Rodenbach Grand Cru (cellared 4 years), Oerbier, rochefort 10, saison dupont, St Bernardus 12, St bernardus pater 6, Duvel, La Chouffe, Tripel Karmeliet, Piraat, some krieks, a bunch more, and my own blond which is spot on equal to Leffe, ( I think ;) )Also a Duchess de Borgogne that was very dissapointing, not like it used to be. Had some Jenlain amber also that was horrible. The master judge we were with poured it into the slop bucket, didnt even want to drink it. Tonight it is cold IPAs while prepping for the catfish battle of BB Iron Chef!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users