#1 chadm75

chadm75

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1029 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:01 PM

I was driving through Clayton today and decided I'd stop on into the Wine & Cheese Place and a dream of mine came true!W&CP got it's first shipment of Big Sky beers....Moose Drool, Scape Goat, Trout Slayer, Big Sky IPA!!!! I bought a sixer of each along with a sixer of the Sam Adams Long Shot homebrews......It's not a Good Friday...it's a Great Friday! I'm brewing and IPA tonight and now I have many beverages to enjoy!

#2 Brownbeard

Brownbeard

Comptroller of Ilks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40969 posts
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Ia

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:14 PM

I was driving through Clayton today and decided I'd stop on into the Wine & Cheese Place and a dream of mine came true!W&CP got it's first shipment of Big Sky beers....Moose Drool, Scape Goat, Trout Slayer, Big Sky IPA!!!! I bought a sixer of each along with a sixer of the Sam Adams Long Shot homebrews......It's not a Good Friday...it's a Great Friday! I'm brewing and IPA tonight and now I have many beverages to enjoy!

Moose Drool is becoming a household favorite for us. It's starting to show up on tap around here.

#3 wengared

wengared

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:16 PM

Friar Tucks carries it also

#4 NWPines

NWPines

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationEugene, OR

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:22 PM

I checked out Big Sky when I was driving through Missoula a few years ago. Great place and super friendly folks. Ended up BSing with one of the brewer's for over an hour.Funny, Bayern used to have a Trout Slayer Ale, which they renamed Dancing Trout in 2007. Guess Big Sky liked the name.

Edited by NWPines, 10 April 2009 - 12:27 PM.

#5 BarelyBrews

BarelyBrews

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1631 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:31 PM

I have wondered if MOOSE DROOL was better than bell's BEST BROWN? I still dont know. Had a friend that swears buy the moose drool . Wish he was homebrewing. Or had not told me of big SKY IPA.That was actually mean.

#6 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68759 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:21 PM

Big sky is good stuff, try the Slow Elk Oatmeal Stout,mmm moose Droool is on tap fairly common around here.Funny thing ,I would liketo try these Bell's beers that I hereso much of from you midwesties.Grass is always greener, so they say. Enjoy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users