#1 kbhale

kbhale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationEvansville IN

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

I thought this was interesting enough, I'm going to try it. https://alternative-...rupal/node/127I spent last couple weekends setting up a indoor grow room to house my plants through the winter. Also built a hydroponic flood bed to try growing some sald greens during the winter. If I ferment on the cool side I might get five days of good CO2 concentration that can exhaust into a tent to get some extra growth for sprouts. Plan to brew a Rye this coming Sunday. Need to get some tubing to pipe the CO2. To bad Hops is such a big Bine in the

#2 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

Open Letter (and similar documents) Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:12 AM

I thought this was interesting enough, I'm going to try it. https://alternative-...drupal/node/127I spent last couple weekends setting up a indoor grow room to house my plants through the winter. Also built a hydroponic flood bed to try growing some sald greens during the winter. If I ferment on the cool side I might get five days of good CO2 concentration that can exhaust into a tent to get some extra growth for sprouts. Plan to brew a Rye this coming Sunday. Need to get some tubing to pipe the CO2. To bad Hops is such a big Bine in the

I don't think you'd want to actively pull CO2 out of the fermenter. Is this what you are planning?

#3 ANUSTART

ANUSTART

The Drunk Dump Truck Euphanism.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3268 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:54 AM

In before page 150! :scratch:

#4 kbhale

kbhale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationEvansville IN

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:49 AM

Not pull, just letting the ferment push naturally. Think I'll read old Farts post again for some info.Looks like the weather will be good for brewing this weekend. Been a couple months since I brewed. Harvested a couple pounds dry of hops to use. My Rye going to be Hoppy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users