As mentioned in the PH, here is the recipe for the ravioli casserole I posted about:
- 1 (24 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 clove garlic - crushed (I usually substitute garlic powder and onion powder)
- 48 frozen raviolis (for a 13x9 pan, this will make 2 layers of 24 raviolis per layer)
- 1 (8 oz) package of shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives - optional
- Brown ground beef/turkey on medium heat.
- Once the ground beef is almost completely browned, add your crushed garlic (or garlic powder & onion powder to taste) and continue to saute.
- Add the spagetti sauce to the browned meat, stir to combine, reduce heat to low, and cover/simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Place a small amount of meat sauce on the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Layer one layer of ravioli on top of the meat sauce (should take ~24 raviolis to make 1 complete layer).
- Add another layer of meat sauce.
- Add a layer of 1/2 of the Italian cheese (and olives if desired).
- Repeat layers, starting with ravioli.
- Top it off with cheese.
- Bake at 350Â° for 40-45 min. If using fresh raviolis, reduce the cooking time to 30-35 minutes.
And for reference, here is a pic of the final product: