#1 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64096 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:04 PM

A couple of parties plus a good bottling session (with the subsequent giveaways) and all of a sudden my beer supply is looking pretty weak. I've gone through at least 30 gallons since the beginning of June. :wub:I'm glad I just put 10 gallons into kegs this weekend. I have another 10 gallons going into the fermenter next weekend. I live through this yet!

#2 JimNasium

JimNasium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, MO

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:58 AM

A couple of parties plus a good bottling session (with the subsequent giveaways) and all of a sudden my beer supply is looking pretty weak. I've gone through at least 30 gallons since the beginning of June. :wub:I'm glad I just put 10 gallons into kegs this weekend. I have another 10 gallons going into the fermenter next weekend. I live through this yet!

I was down to less than 10 gallons after taking the summer off and half of that was big and Belgiany meaning I can't sit down and drink 6 or 8 or 10 and remain lucid. I've focused on British session ales the last two weeks and much to my relief (and my thirsty beer mooching friends)the kegerator is no longer in risk of running dry. I was beginning to feel like I was in one of those African savanna documentaries where it's the dry season and the water hole keeps getting smaller and smaller.

#3 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64096 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:56 AM

I was beginning to feel like I was in one of those African savanna documentaries where it's the dry season and the water hole keeps getting smaller and smaller.

LOL, all you need is some time lapse photography of the beer draining out of the kegs and you'd have a perfect analogy! :wub:

#4 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

Open Letter (and similar documents) Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:01 AM

It's bittersweet - on the one hand the beer is so good you don't want it to go. On the other hand the only way to get to that next beer is to drink what you have...

#5 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64096 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:45 AM

It's bittersweet - on the one hand the beer is so good you don't want it to go. On the other hand the only way to get to that next beer is to drink what you have...

...and, more importantly, brew more. :smilielol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users