#21 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

Nice, yeah, please do.I was just thinking about how I'm going to string up my twine for the vines in here.I've got this twine:httpss://commerce.peak.org/vh/f/freshops.com/images/twinetn_oval.gifThe part I'm having trouble with deciding is how to attach it to the planter:Posted ImageI'm thinking I'll use an S hook underneath the lip there in the front. One long string of twine will be strung from the opposite wall above the mirror at the corners:Posted Image(It's weird how those tic-tac-toe lines show up on each of the 1'x1' tiles on the mirror's edge, they only show up in photographs. They aren't visible to the naked eye.)The screwhooks will ~8' apart on either side of the mirror, then the twine comes back to the screw hooks at the top of the window ~3' apart:Posted ImageSo tied onto one hook above the mirror, strung the corresponding hook above the window, down to the S hook on the planter, up to the other window hook, and across to the other mirror hook. I'll prune to 2 vines, allowing the resources in the planter to be split in half instead of smaller per vine.

#22 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:32 AM

Well, it took less than 4 days to break the surface. I didn't expect it to work that fast.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users