Photo

the fappening

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
216 replies to this topic

#101 Dave

Dave

Grammaraticus of Titty Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32475 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

I'm willing to be that every celeb whose photos were leaked has gone online and looked at everyone else's naked photos just like we have...

#102 CarlosM

CarlosM

SeƱor Joykill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12344 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:59 AM

I'm willing to be that every celeb whose photos were leaked has gone online and looked at everyone else's naked photos just like we have...

Ive looked at Jennifer Lawrences over and over and over again....I dont think she looked at mine though :( 

#103 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105018 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:00 PM

Ive looked at Jennifer Lawrences over and over and over again....I dont think she looked at mine though :(

So much this...

#104 Seagis

Seagis

Comptroller of Nothing Being Good Enough

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18587 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:00 PM

So much this...

You're upset that she didn't check out Carlos's nude shots? Kin-kay.

#105 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105018 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:02 PM

I just want my Bros to be happy! :D

#106 weeper

weeper

Penny Marshall

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19401 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

That seems a bit puritanical. Sensible, perhaps, but puritanical nonetheless. :PBut if you are going to indulge in intimate photography, for goodness's sake, don't store or transmit the images on the freak'n internet!You should keep such pictures on a device that never connects to the internet; and even then, encryption is your friend. ;)

How would one go about doing that, if one were say, interested in sending naughty photos to BBM or someone else LIKE BBM?What device would that be? And how would they be transmitted?

#107 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46766 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:24 PM

How would one go about doing that, if one were say, interested in sending naughty photos to BBM or someone else LIKE BBM?What device would that be? And how would they be transmitted?

I took it as... take the pic, transfer it to something like a flash drive and then delete it from your phone before it's sent to the cloud for backup, etc. I realize that means it's never "transmitted" but I don't think these people were transmitting these things as much as they were just taking pics and saving them.

#108 Seagis

Seagis

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18587 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

There is this non-electronic device known as the United States Postal Service. It has served people in this vein quite well since 1792.

#109 weeper

weeper

Penny Marshall

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19401 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

I took it as... take the pic, transfer it to something like a flash drive and then delete it from your phone before it's sent to the cloud for backup, etc. I realize that means it's never "transmitted" but I don't think these people were transmitting these things as much as they were just taking pics and saving them.

Oh, Ken. Of course they were transmitting them! Why else were they taken? They're taken to be SEEN and SAVED by the transmittee. :P

There is this non-electronic device known as the United States Postal Service. It has served people in this vein quite well since 1792.

I don't trust those ####ers with a bill payment, let alone a picture of my tits. Or whatever.

#110 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112413 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

I don't trust those ####ers with a bill payment, let alone a picture of my tits.Or whatever.

Just have it private couriered to me.  I will put it in "the vault."

#111 Seagis

Seagis

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18587 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

I don't trust those ####ers with a bill payment, let alone a picture of my tits.

Pfft. Like there's a difference. :D

#112 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81907 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

Just have it private couriered to me.  I will put it in "the spank bank"

;)

#113 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46766 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:49 PM

Oh, Ken. Of course they were transmitting them! Why else were they taken? They're taken to be SEEN and SAVED by the transmittee. :P

I assume you're right but some of those were "couple" shots. Upton and Verlander so who are they sending them to?. Bottom line... if you transmit them back and forth, they WILL be grabbed somehow, some way and most people already know that. It's probably a publicity bonanza anyway.

Edited by KenLenard, 02 September 2014 - 12:49 PM.

#114 Oblomov

Oblomov

Comptroller of Fax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:53 PM

Never electronically transmit any picture you wouldn't want to see at the top of the page of a Google image search of your name.

Once an image leaves your physical control, anything can happen.   :frantic:

#115 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46766 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

Never electronically transmit any picture you wouldn't want to see at the top of the page of a Google image search of your name. Once an image leaves your physical control, anything can happen.   :frantic:

Bingo.

#116 badogg

badogg

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30750 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:45 PM

Never electronically transmit any picture you wouldn't want to see at the top of the page of a Google image search of your name.

Once an image leaves your physical control, anything can happen.   :frantic:

Pay attention Stain.  PAY...  ATTENTION...  :P

#117 weeper

weeper

Penny Marshall

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19401 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:29 PM

Never electronically transmit any picture you wouldn't want to see at the top of the page of a Google image search of your name.Once an image leaves your physical control, anything can happen. :frantic:

Meh. I ain't worried. :)

#118 badogg

badogg

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30750 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:41 PM

Meh. I ain't worried. :)

Hacks weeps

#119 Big Nake

Big Nake

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46766 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

Hacks weeps

Ooh. PM me a link once you get it online? :cabbagepatch:

#120 badogg

badogg

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30750 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

Anyone else notice that GO is suspiciously absent as this all went down?  I guess "Going to the lakehouse for the weekend" was code speak...   :scratch: :ph34r:

Ooh. PM me a link once you get it online? :cabbagepatch:

Ugh, nothing.  just normal random self pics and life photos.