CarlosM

Señor Joykill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12344 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:24 PM

https://abc7chicago....st-wall/285629/

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:medium;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);]POTTSVILLE, Pa. --[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:medium;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);]A Schuylkill County teenage mother is accused of critically injuring her newborn son by throwing the baby against a wall.[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:medium;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);]Police were called around 3:45 a.m. Tuesday to the 200 block of North 12th Street in Pottsville for the report of a person down.[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:medium;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);]Arriving officers found 18-year-old Larisa Zimmerman holding her two-month-old baby boy, who was unconscious. [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:medium;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);]The EMTs noticed apparent bruising to the baby's left forearm and left side of his forehead. [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:medium;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);]The baby was flown to Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest in Salisbury Township, Lehigh County in critical condition.[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:medium;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);]Police said medical testing showed the newborn had evidence of new and old fractures, a subdural hematoma, and several bruises. [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:medium;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);]During a police interview, Zimmerman told officers she had become 'frustrated' with her child and she had thrown him against a wall of her apartment during the early morning hours Tuesday. [/color]

I dont have kids but do they get anywhere near that bad you throw them at the wall? Is that something you think about for a split second then realize "whoa that was some crazy shit I was thinking"

what a turd bucket.

#2 Bklmt2000

Bklmt2000

Five Way Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9757 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, OH

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Some people shouldn't breed.  This "mother" (I use the term very loosely) is a shining example of that notion.

#3 CarlosM

CarlosM

Señor Joykill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12344 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

shes also a very....aged 18.

#4 Emerson Biggins

Emerson Biggins

Comptroller of Hair

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5787 posts
  • LocationThe other side of the river

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

Pennsylvania = Philly on one side, Pittsburgh on the other, and Alabama in the middle. Pottsville lies in the "Alabama" region. Also, the home of Yuengling Lager.

#5 Bklmt2000

Bklmt2000

Five Way Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9757 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, OH

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

Some people are ready to be good parents at that age, but this girl is clearly not one of them.

On top of that, how the #### can someone justify winding up and hurling a 2-month old against a wall?  Sick bitch; I wouldn't be sad to see the state put a needle in her arm.

#6 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Comptroller of BigAssMan

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43571 posts
  • Locationen route

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:36 PM

Pennsylvania = Philly on one side, Pittsburgh on the other, and Alabama in the middle. Pottsville lies in the "Alabama" region. Also, the home of Yuengling Lager.

This. It's frequently called Pennsyltucky for a reason.

#7 ChefLamont

ChefLamont

Comptroller of Fear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7555 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:40 PM

To answer your question, anyone that has had kids I think at one time or another been so sleep deprived and tortured with screaming/crying that they get a glimpse into the mind of someone like this. 

not making excuses.  She is a piece of crap that should be locked up forever.  However, small kids are powerfully difficult at times

#8 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Comptroller of BigAssMan

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43571 posts
  • Locationen route

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

To answer your question, anyone that has had kids I think at one time or another been so sleep deprived and tortured with screaming/crying that they get a glimpse into the mind of someone like this.  not making excuses.  She is a piece of crap that should be locked up forever.  However, small kids are powerfully difficult at times

Yep.

#9 Bklmt2000

Bklmt2000

Five Way Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9757 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, OH

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

To give the "mother" a better understanding of the injuries she inflicted on her young son, I'd say she should be thrown against a wall by a steam-powered catapult, something along the lines of what the Navy uses to launch its planes off aircraft carriers.

Might serve to educate her on the error of her ways.

#10 badogg

badogg

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26947 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

There is a reason that doctors and during the baby classes they say it is perfectly fine to put the baby in the crib, close the door and walk away. Babies WILL bring you to the edge of "Holy ####, just stop crying for 5 ####ing minutes". I never had thoughts of hurting my kids, but my youngest had me broken at one point where I just laid him down and stared at him while he wailed for like an hour, just amazed thinking how in the world did humans survive predators when our babies won't shut the #### up...

#11 Seagis

Seagis

Comptroller of Nothing Being Good Enough

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18231 posts
  • LocationThe city of Townsville

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:10 PM

To give the "mother" a better understanding of the injuries she inflicted on her young son, I'd say she should be thrown against a wall by a steam-powered catapult, something along the lines of what the Navy uses to launch its planes off aircraft carriers.

Might serve to educate her on the error of her ways.

I like the way you think, sir.

#12 Beejus McReejus

Beejus McReejus

Comptroller of Flying Ducks

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10713 posts
  • LocationTopeka, KS

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

Yep, newborns can be incredibly stressful and I think everyone gets that split-second thought of losing their shit.  But it takes a real sick sumbitch to actually hurt a baby like that.  Especially because of that instinct every parent has that would make them rip the ass out of a charging lion if it threatened their child. To actually inflict harm upon your own takes something I can't comprehend.

#13 badogg

badogg

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26947 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

Yep, newborns can be incredibly stressful and I think everyone gets that split-second thought of losing their shit. But it takes a real sick sumbitch to actually hurt a baby like that. Especially because of that instinct every parent has that would make them rip the ass out of a charging lion if it threatened their child. To actually inflict harm upon your own takes something I can't comprehend.

Word to your mom

#14 pods8

pods8

Grand Duke of Near Misses

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20958 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

Lulz Carlos has no clue...As noted yes they will melt you down. I have been brought to complete rage being a parent, BUT as noted walk away if needed, crying won't harm them versus you loosing your mind. A big problem with kids is other than the short term walk away to compose yourself you have to saddle up long term in stuff that may just rub you raw and build and at times you do not have the option of removing yourself from the situation (other than short term sanity gathering). It's not like you can just avoid a bad neighborhood or such you have to live it daily and often it's fine, sometimes it's not, and other than fleeing from immediate danger you still gotta walk right back into that life. ( Chicago analogy :P)

#15 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43899 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

Is that something you think about for a split second then realize "whoa that was some crazy shit I was thinking"

Yup.

#16 bigdaddyale

bigdaddyale

Linkbot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9528 posts
  • LocationCurrent: New Homoco, Texas. Past : Lugner Island

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

https://www.abc15.co...carlos-martinez

#17 thool

thool

Comptroller of Great Pendulous Videos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3656 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:05 AM

To answer your question, anyone that has had kids I think at one time or another been so sleep deprived and tortured with screaming/crying that they get a glimpse into the mind of someone like this. 

not making excuses.  She is a piece of crap that should be locked up forever.  However, small kids are powerfully difficult at times

There are a lot of ways to deal with that which do not involve getting physical. This fact needs to be taught to teens so that if/when they become parents, they have some of the basic skills. Having 2 parents is helpful, as is temporarily adapting your schedule around that of the infant's for the year or so that this happens.

#18 davelew

davelew

Comptroller of ACMSO That Are Not Beans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13641 posts
  • LocationReading, Massachusetts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

Near that bad? Yes.  Bad enough to actually throw them against a wall?  Heck, no.

After a few months without sleeping more than an hour or two in a row and also working full time, your breaking point changes.  Women especially get the feeling that "the baby is crying therefore I'm a failure as a mother because a real woman would have been able to comfort her child," which just adds to everyone's stress level.

#19 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107189 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:26 AM

Lulz Carlos has no clue... 

Out of curiosity, which part of his statement did you disagree with?  I thought he nailed it, unless I missed a post somewhere.

#20 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14978 posts
  • LocationPalmer, MA

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

Near that bad? Yes.  Bad enough to actually throw them against a wall?  Heck, no.

After a few months without sleeping more than an hour or two in a row and also working full time, your breaking point changes.  Women especially get the feeling that "the baby is crying therefore I'm a failure as a mother because a real woman would have been able to comfort her child," which just adds to everyone's stress level.

ugh .. that is always a good time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users