- - - - -

He shoots, He SCORES !

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 *_Guest_Milf Man_*

*_Guest_Milf Man_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

I am an veterate scrounger.I literally found this on the side of the road sitting on top of a derilict wasing machine.Posted ImagePosted ImageA little disassembly and reconfiguration and taa daa Motorized Grain Mill BABY !So Cris, how are those fabrications skills doin there bud?Cheers,Milf Man

#2 Kunsan90

Kunsan90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPurgatory ...

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:57 PM

Looks like a monster! Any idea at this time on the specs? :)

#3 *_Guest_Milf Man_*

*_Guest_Milf Man_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:07 PM

Looks like a monster! Any idea at this time on the specs? :)

It has no HP listed but it is 13 amps. Its a beast.1725 RPM Motor.Cheers,Milf Man

#4 Cheatin Bastard

Cheatin Bastard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationThe Beach Los Angeles

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:48 PM

Brother you have vision!I salute you. :)

#5 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:59 PM

Nice, and looks like your SD1000 takes really nice pictures. I still have my SD300 from 5 years ago, 4 MP instead of 7. That thing should last you forever.

#6 *_Guest_Milf Man_*

*_Guest_Milf Man_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:10 PM

Nice, and looks like your SD1000 takes really nice pictures. I still have my SD300 from 5 years ago, 4 MP instead of 7. That thing should last you forever.

Yeah, if I dont drop the F-er like I did the last one.Oops.....Cheers,Milf Man

#7 Humperdink

Humperdink

Cose

• In Memorium
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15798 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

So Cris, how are those fabrications skills doin there bud?Cheers,Milf Man

They await another brew project!!! I am finishing up the BILs kegerator tomorrow or the next day, and since I have no more projects lined up, my skills are at your disposal. THoughts on design? Are you planning a wood frame or what? You know I am wanting you to get that welder...C

#8 *_Guest_Milf Man_*

*_Guest_Milf Man_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

I am thinking wood at this point for ease of build.It looks like the motor will come off with the bracketry intact, thats huge.I am trying to think of what I can use for a bin that will take the capacity of the water jug I use for a hopper. I can realistically only get 18 ground lbs in before I have to stop and put in a second one.If I can find a larger capacity bin, say a plastic trash can that I can build around, i can make the footprint somewhat small.*somewhat*.Still, the smaller the better.Use that big ass brain of yours and help a brother out here.Cheers,Milf Man

#9 *_Guest_Milf Man_*

*_Guest_Milf Man_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

I am thinking wood at this point for ease of build.It looks like the motor will come off with the bracketry intact, thats huge.I am trying to think of what I can use for a bin that will take the capacity of the water jug I use for a hopper. I can realistically only get 18 ground lbs in before I have to stop and put in a second one.If I can find a larger capacity bin, say a plastic trash can that I can build around, i can make the footprint somewhat small.*somewhat*.Still, the smaller the better.Use that big ass brain of yours and help a brother out here.Cheers,Milf Man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users