#41 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts
  • LocationMidland, Texas USA

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

Maybe it's the quadruple Manhattan, but these Weiner jokes keep bringing the lulz. :D

The dude will have a headstone full of them when he passes.  :P

#42 bierboy

bierboy

Comptroller of Temporary Pancakes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14576 posts
  • LocationThe Firey Pits of Liberal Hell

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

I don't even know who the #### David Vitter is.

He is the married republican Senator from LA who got caught frequenting a whorehouse.  Remember the whole DC Madam scandal?

#43 StankDelicious

StankDelicious

Comptroller of BigBossMan

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14012 posts
  • LocationMarylandistan

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

He is the married republican Senator from LA who got caught frequenting a whorehouse.  Remember the whole DC Madam scandal?

lol dumbass. I think there is something about power that makes you think you'll never get caught.

#44 zymot

zymot

Comptroller of Small Amounts of Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23241 posts
  • LocationMortville

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:22 AM

2013 is not even an election year. If this keeps up, this place is going to assplode when The House and Senate are in play next year.

#45 CarlosM

CarlosM

Señor Joykill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12344 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:45 AM

I assume you are familiar with the acronym RINO.  That covers it.

Anyone I don't agree with is stupid.  I've met some extremely intelligent liberals, some are my friends.  They are just misguided.

sounds like a bullshit copout to me from the R's 

#46 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:15 AM

sounds like a bullshit copout to me from the R's 

To have misguided liberal friends?

Not really.  Most of them are liberals themselves.

And, just so le dis doesn't get confused or offended, I don't mean "liberals" in the sense that they smell bad or watch a lot of daytime television.  I mean "liberals" in the sense that they keep spending other people's money and swear up and down that they know better than an individual how that individual should go about living his/her life.

#47 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38760 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

Yeah, didn't think anyone would address the links I provided. Scandal only happens in Democratic circles, according to the PH eliteTM. As far as Wiener and the douche from SD, the Dems have been the very first to call them out. You all know that.

It is however, very telling that none of you will claim any wrong doing by the right wing when it's all over the news. Much like the Republican party themselves; just pretend your way through life.  :lol:

And the white, rioting "thugs" of California!! Oh, the humanity. It's the White parents who suck, and need to get off of their lazy asses and finally do something about their hoodlum, young, thugs. 

I'm surprised Limbaugh hadn't gotten around to calling them out, and spending an entire segment of his show, like he did the entire black race a week ago... 

tee, hee... oh yeah, I forgot. He's trying to deal with his axing from Cumulus, and Sirius networks... along with Hannity. Why would they fire such Gods, anyway? I just don't get it..

No problem. I knew not one of you would discuss the actual OP. Now, back to the Zimmerman thread and those pesky blacks..  :stabby:

And, Brewboy, you never fail to deliver!  :frank: Oh, and, what the hell you gonna do for your favorite lunch food, now that they'll all be spitting in it? 

Why would you be surprised that nobody responded to your trolling thread?

You want to condescend and play 'gotcha' you're on your own.  You want to have a real discussion, approach it with a little bit of respect for the people you're talking to.

#48 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

Why would you be surprised that nobody responded to your trolling thread?

You want to condescend and play 'gotcha' you're on your own.  You want to have a real discussion, approach it with a little bit of respect for the people you're talking to.

Are you new here? Oh! That's George. Didn't recognize you without your hat.

Maybe I should do it more like Mexas then? Wait. That's what I did. Now, I'm really confused.

#49 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

Now, I'm really confused.

I'm guessing you brewed a lot with aluminum kettles.

#50 Clintama

Clintama

No Life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30244 posts
  • LocationRight Here

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:36 AM

I'm guessing you brewed a lot with aluminum kettles.

:spray:

#51 zymot

zymot

Comptroller of Small Amounts of Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23241 posts
  • LocationMortville

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:03 AM

I'm surprised Limbaugh hadn't gotten around to calling them out, and spending an entire segment of his show, like he did the entire black race a week ago... 

tee, hee... oh yeah, I forgot. He's trying to deal with his axing from Cumulus, and Sirius networks... along with Hannity. Why would they fire such Gods, anyway? I just don't get it..  

Liberals have it wrong about Rush and Sean. 

This is by one of the most consistently liberal people on radio. 

Headlines have been blaring all over the digital universe about Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity being tossed off the air by Cumulus and losing 40 stations in key markets.

However, in the words of the legendary Paul Harvey, readers are not being told the rest of the story. Cumulus and Clear Channel have been buying up stations in major markets. Limbaugh and Hannity are syndicated by Premiere, which is owned by Clear Channel. Rather than pay fees to Cumulus to carry these shows it makes more sense to put them on their own properties, reduce local talent costs, and save those fees. The two top-rated talkers aren’t going anywhere. They’re just changing dial positions and, in many cases, to better signals.

It gets even better in the rest of the article. That is if you want to read something other than simplistic jingoistic progressive porridge.

https://www.alan.com...-rush-and-sean/

#52 toonces

toonces

Methuselah

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28408 posts
  • Locationthe atomic city

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:39 AM

[quote name="Mexas Joe" post="1451039" timestamp="1375309819" DNC Chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Pittbull) won't call on Weiner to pull out. And she speaks for the Dems. Good old Debbie. The face of the party.[/quote]do a google for priebus asking mark sandford to pull out of the race and see what you get. i'll wait. and sandford used public funds to hike the appalachian trail.

#53 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

do a google for priebus asking mark sandford to pull out of the race and see what you get. i'll wait. and sandford used public funds to hike the appalachian trail.

Toonce... facts, and all..

#54 Dave

Dave

Grammaraticus of Titty Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32455 posts
  • LocationLugnar Island

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

Toonce... dementia, and all..

#55 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

No, toonce has it right. It's the others that will be confused with the "facts" he provided... or at least the path to them. 

#56 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Well, at least "facts" is in quotes.  Even a little bit of light shines brightly in the darkest of places.

#57 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:34 AM

Well, at least "facts" is in quotes.  Even a little bit of light shines brightly in the darkest of places.

Maybe remove your head from your ass, occasionally? Just a suggestion.  :D

#58 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

Maybe remove your head from your ass, occasionally? Just a suggestion.  :D

Going Deerslyr today, eh?  

See, it's funny because the listener is inclined to think that they're meant to guess the long-term psychological motivation for the chicken to traverse the path that's normally designated for automobiles.  But, in fact, that same listener is entirely and not unpleasantly surprised when they are told that the chicken only has a much more tactical near-term goal in mind!  Get it!?!  :D

#59 BlackBeerd

BlackBeerd

Comptroller of Stain's Junk Posting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17988 posts
  • LocationA Drunken Stupor

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

That is, if you want to read something other than simplistic jingoistic progressive porridge. 

That just might be signature worthy. :)

#60 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

That just might be signature worthy. :)

DO IT!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: politics