#21 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts
  • LocationMidland, Texas USA

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Yeah, didn't think anyone would address the links I provided. Scandal only happens in Democratic circles, according to the PH eliteTM. As far as Wiener and the douche from SD, the Dems have been the very first to call them out. You all know that.

It is however, very telling that none of you will claim any wrong doing by the right wing when it's all over the news. Much like the Republican party themselves; just pretend your way through life.  :lol:

And the white, rioting "thugs" of California!! Oh, the humanity. It's the White parents who suck, and need to get off of their lazy asses and finally do something about their hoodlum, young, thugs. 

I'm surprised Limbaugh hadn't gotten around to calling them out, and spending an entire segment of his show, like he did the entire black race a week ago... 

tee, hee... oh yeah, I forgot. He's trying to deal with his axing from Cumulus, and Sirius networks... along with Hannity. Why would they fire such Gods, anyway? I just don't get it..

No problem. I knew not one of you would discuss the actual OP. Now, back to the Zimmerman thread and those pesky blacks..  :stabby:

If they act like spoiled little kids with no sense of responsibility, they deserve less than minimum wage.

And, Brewboy, you never fail to deliver!  :frank: Oh, and, what the hell you gonna do for your favorite lunch food, now that they'll all be spitting in it? 

#22 Clintama

Clintama

No Life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30244 posts
  • LocationRight Here

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Yeah, didn't think anyone would address the links I provided. Scandal only happens in Democratic circles, according to the PH eliteTM. As far as Wiener and the douche from SD, the Dems have been the very first to call them out. You all know that.

It is however, very telling that none of you will claim any wrong doing by the right wing when it's all over the news. Much like the Republican party themselves; just pretend your way through life.  :lol:

And the white, rioting "thugs" of California!! Oh, the humanity. It's the White parents who suck, and need to get off of their lazy asses and finally do something about their hoodlum, young, thugs. 

I'm surprised Limbaugh hadn't gotten around to calling them out, and spending an entire segment of his show, like he did the entire black race a week ago... 

tee, hee... oh yeah, I forgot. He's trying to deal with his axing from Cumulus, and Sirius networks... along with Hannity. Why would they fire such Gods, anyway? I just don't get it..

No problem. I knew not one of you would discuss the actual OP. Now, back to the Zimmerman thread and those pesky blacks..  :stabby:

And, Brewboy, you never fail to deliver!  :frank: Oh, and, what the hell you gonna do for your favorite lunch food, now that they'll all be spitting in it? 

That's just my point. They don't know whose food they're spitting in. Kind of like terrorists. They don't know who they're killing. They just want a body count.

Al_bob  you just go eat at your favorite fast food joint and remember to keep a look out for that secret sauce.

#23 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

That's just my point. They don't know whose food they're spitting in. Kind of like terrorists. They don't know who they're killing. They just want a body count.

Al_bob  you just go eat at your favorite fast food joint and remember to keep a look out for that secret sauce.

Son, I don't eat crap like that. I cook my own.

#24 Mexas Joe

Mexas Joe

Obama Thanker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22502 posts
  • LocationIt's OK to be White

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

As far as Wiener and the douche from SD, the Dems have been the very first to call them out. You all know that.

What Dems? Oh, you mean the DNC Chief? Yeah, she is a nobody.

I posted this earlier, but I'll provide it again:

DNC Chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Pittbull) won't call on Weiner to pull out. And she speaks for the Dems.

Good old Debbie. The face of the party.

#25 Clintama

Clintama

No Life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30244 posts
  • LocationRight Here

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

So you cook your own crap?

#26 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

DNC Chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Pittbull) won't call on Weiner to pull out. And she speaks for the Dems.

Why should she get involved? He's dropping like a rock in the polls. The idiot already hung himself.

#27 Clintama

Clintama

No Life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30244 posts
  • LocationRight Here

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

Why should she get involved? He's dropping like a rock in the polls. The idiot already hung himself.

Funny, I didn't hear you say negative things about him after he resigned. What changed your mind?

#28 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

So, how about those white riots?

They were almost as bad as all of the black riots you guys predicted.. oh, wait.

#29 TimE

TimE

Peacock Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3582 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

What Dems? Oh, you mean the DNC Chief? Yeah, she is a nobody.

I posted this earlier, but I'll provide it again:

But she, Feinstein and the rest are all over Filner to resign

https://www.utsandie...gn-harold-ford/

#30 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Funny, I didn't hear you say negative things about him after he resigned. What changed your mind?

Your mind. Your memory. They are failing you. I'm pretty sure you weren't even a member here then.

#31 orudis

orudis

Deputy Comptroller of Rarts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19589 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

But she, Feinstein and the rest are all over Filner to resign

https://www.utsandie...gn-harold-ford/

In fairness, Mexas may not actually understand the difference between being an actual public office holder and a private citizen running for office.  

#32 Dave

Dave

Grammaraticus of Titty Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32456 posts
  • LocationLugnar Island

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

tl;dw

So Debbie works for Weiner?

#33 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31559 posts
  • LocationKC - Kansas side

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:03 PM

Yeah, didn't think anyone would address the links I provided.

I'm glad you don't consider me an anyone.  B)

In fairness, Mexas may not actually understand the difference between being an actual public office holder and a private citizen running for office.  

And ideally there shouldn't be much difference.

#34 orudis

orudis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19589 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

private citizen vs. public official, world of difference  

#35 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

Yes, since you addressed one of the links (kinda), you are not an anyone. There!  :)

#36 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31559 posts
  • LocationKC - Kansas side

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

OTOH, what was the

Eh, you said public office holder.  They don't grow on trees.  A few are appointed, most are elected and none are born into it.

Well, unless you're a Kennedy.  B)

#37 orudis

orudis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19589 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

OTOH, what was the

Eh, you said public office holder.  They don't grow on trees.  A few are appointed, most are elected and none are born into it.

Well, unless you're a Kennedy.  B)

I'm guessing happy hour came early at the retirement home?  :P  

Dude is a douche in need of therapy, and has been uniformly criticized by everyone who has commented, and supported by virtually no one other than his family and staff.  He's toast.  If you could direct me to the threads or posts of conservatives calling on David Vitter to resign, I'll take this whole line of inquiry slightly more seriously.  :)  

#38 StankDelicious

StankDelicious

Comptroller of BigBossMan

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14012 posts
  • LocationMarylandistan

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

I'm guessing happy hour came early at the retirement home?   :P

Dude is a douche in need of therapy, and has been uniformly criticized by everyone who has commented, and supported by virtually no one other than his family and staff.  He's toast.  If you could direct me to the threads or posts of conservatives calling on David Vitter to resign, I'll take this whole line of inquiry slightly more seriously.   :)

I don't even know who the #### David Vitter is.

#39 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

Gotta fill the day up, I guess.

#40 ScottS

ScottS

Lord and Master

• King of the Chickens
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17431 posts
  • LocationMy lawn

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

won't call on Weiner to pull out

Maybe it's the quadruple Manhattan, but these Weiner jokes keep bringing the lulz. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: politics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users