#1 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts
  • LocationMidland, Texas USA

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

I've been real busy, so at the expense of being all helibottles and all, I'm wondering why some certain topics aren't on the first page.. especially authored by the king of the Mexas Daily.

White riots in California... over nothing? Where's the outrage and the 250 page thread discussing the racial implications? https://www.theprovi...1221/story.html RACISTS!! wait.., wha?

Bob McDonnell ( R) scandal? https://www.politico...onor-94911.html

Ken Cuccinelli? https://www.national...inelli-20130711

Chris Christie vs. Rand Paul fight? https://www.politico...tion-94901.html

I'm sure it's already been brought up, but I'm so busy I can't get on like I was. I wanted your "special" scandalgate commentary on such shenanigans. I know how you love to point out such egregious acts for yourself, and well, you do have that special touch on such topics. 

Please point me to the thread. I always love Brewboy's, BBM's, and Lou's added commentary in these type matters. I'm just too tired, and can't seem to find the thread.

Thanks!  I can't believe I've been so busy to miss all of these threads. I love a good debate, you know.  :)

Edited by al_bob, 30 July 2013 - 08:09 PM.

#2 StankDelicious

StankDelicious

Comptroller of BigBossMan

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14012 posts
  • LocationMarylandistan

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

Please point me to the thread. I always love Brewboy's, BBM's, and Lou's added commentary in these type matters. I'm just too tired, and can't seem to find the thread.

The insane usually find reality either terrifying or amusing. I hope you don't hurt yourself laughing or crap yourself in fright.  :devil:  :P

#3 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts
  • LocationMidland, Texas USA

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

Mexas?.. 

/crickets

#4 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

Didn't mexas already say yesterday that he was taking a break from the Daily? I think it's common forum etiquette to do a cursory search before posting a new thread, to avoid sounding like a clueless douche.

#5 Mexas Joe

Mexas Joe

Obama Thanker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22502 posts
  • LocationIt's OK to be White

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

Mexas?.. 

/crickets

I suggest you call Terminix for this cricket infestation of yours. Or you could open up a bait stand, but I know wealth creation is a foreign concept to the left.

Perhaps some chickens? You could steal, er I mean redistribute some from a successful farmer/rancher.

Didn't mexas already say yesterday that he was taking a break from the Daily? I think it's common forum etiquette to do a cursory search before posting a new thread, to avoid sounding like a clueless douche.

Cut Al some slack, yo. Residing in Woo-ville does away with etiquette. ;)

#6 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

I suggest you call Terminix for this cricket infestation of yours. Or you could open up a bait stand, but I know wealth creation is a foreign concept to the left.

Nonsense.  He's so busy and so tired from surfing all of these political news sites all day.  How can you say he doesn't know how to create wealth?

#7 zymot

zymot

Comptroller of Small Amounts of Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23241 posts
  • LocationMortville

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

I've been real busy, so at the expense of being all helibottles and all, I'm wondering why some certain topics aren't on the first page.. especially authored by the king of the Mexas Daily.

White riots in California... over nothing? Where's the outrage and the 250 page thread discussing the racial implications? https://www.theprovi...1221/story.html RACISTS!! wait.., wha?

Bob McDonnell ( R) scandal? https://www.politico...onor-94911.html

Ken Cuccinelli? https://www.national...inelli-20130711

I'm sure it's already been brought up, but I'm so busy I can't get on like I was. I wanted your "special" scandalgate commentary on such shenanigans. I know how you love to point out such egregious acts for yourself, and well, you do have that special touch on such topics. 

Thanks!  I can't believe I've been so busy to miss all of these threads. I love a good debate, you know.  :)

Did you overlook the douche bag mayor of San Diego in your list political scandal?

#8 Mexas Joe

Mexas Joe

Obama Thanker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22502 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

How can you say he doesn't know how to create wealth?

You are right. I noticed this clip of Al urging more wealth for burger flippers. Because $15 is a more livable wage, right?

#9 Mexas Joe

Mexas Joe

Obama Thanker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22502 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

Did you overlook the douche bag mayor of San Diego in your list political scandal?

I doubt it. Team Barack's latest talking points go on about ignoring "phony" scandals.

#10 Clintama

Clintama

No Life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30244 posts
  • LocationRight Here

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

Everything about this administration is phony, including the scandals.

#11 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:36 AM

You are right. I noticed this clip of Al urging more wealth for burger flippers. Because $15 is a more livable wage, right?

Hmmmm... contaminating food unless they get what they want?  That doesn't seem right... they appear to be "taking hostages," but I didn't see his GOP card.

#12 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31545 posts
  • LocationKC - Kansas side

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

al bob, you do realize neither of them is really a Republican don't you?

#13 Clintama

Clintama

No Life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30244 posts
  • LocationRight Here

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:50 AM

Hmmmm... contaminating food unless they get what they want?  That doesn't seem right... they appear to be "taking hostages," but I didn't see his GOP card.

If they act like spoiled little kids with no sense of responsibility, they deserve less than minimum wage.

#14 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

If they act like spoiled little kids with no sense of responsibility, they deserve less than minimum wage.

Maybe.  I honestly have no idea what the quality of their work is like.  But yeah, I hate people bitching about what they earn rather than just taking the time and effort to go earn more.  The idea that I owe someone some of my labor or of my mind simply because they exist is sickening.  I'm a generous person, when it's of my own free will.  But I don't take well to someone claiming to own me.

#15 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Comptroller of BigAssMan

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43591 posts
  • Locationen route

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

Chris Christie vs. Rand Paul fight? https://www.politico...tion-94901.html al bob, you do realize neither of them is really a Republican don't you?

Pretty sure the ® after their names means they *are* Republicans.

#16 djinkc

djinkc

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31545 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Pretty sure the ® after their names means they *are* Republicans.

Which is why wrote "really a Republican".  One I actually like since he doesn't act like one.  The other is a fat slob.  Which makes me either a fatist or a slobist now.

#17 Clintama

Clintama

No Life

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30244 posts
  • LocationRight Here

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Which is why wrote "really a Republican".  One I actually like since he doesn't act like one.  The other is a fat slob.  Which makes me either a fatist or a slobist now.

I'm really starting to like the slimmer guy too.

#18 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Comptroller of BigAssMan

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43591 posts
  • Locationen route

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

Ok, so being an actual elected politician from the Republican party doesn't constitute being a "real" Republican? Are you like Lou and think anyone you disagree with is a liberal?

#19 djinkc

djinkc

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31545 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

Ok, so being an actual elected politician from the Republican party doesn't constitute being a "real" Republican? Are you like Lou and think anyone you disagree with is a liberal?

I assume you are familiar with the acronym RINO.  That covers it.

Anyone I don't agree with is stupid.  I've met some extremely intelligent liberals, some are my friends.  They are just misguided.

#20 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112411 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

:rolleyes:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: politics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users