So.... what are we raising money for this year?

PHBT competitions

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Comptroller of BigAssMan

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43571 posts
  • Locationen route

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

I got my first statement from my lawyer today... they ain't cheap. I could use some cash for that.But seriously, I have no idea what this buzz b thing is, but if it's the group consensus, I'm in for whatever i can spare. Turnabout being fair play and all.PS- You guys were awesome last year, and me, or my Soldiers, will never forget it. :)

#42 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107075 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

PS- You guys were awesome last year, and me, or my Soldiers, will never forget it. :)

I'd chip in to have your problems made to..... go away.Professionally, I mean.:D

#43 Buscotucky

Buscotucky

Comptroller of Lips and Smooching

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3216 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

If it hasn't been decided yet, I've got a friend that perhaps could use some help. Thanks Awall for pointing it out.The quick version - the guy's nephew (ex brother in law's child) was severely shaken as a 2 year old by the birth mom's asshole boyfriend. The boy was permanently disabled, but Brian adopted the child (note: not even a blood relative) as a single father.Here's his blog...start from the bottom, there aren't a lot of entries. Let me know what you think.https://breplogle.wordpress.com/

#44 miccullen

miccullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63083 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Don't worry about us. The island natives are Irish. They'll bring liquor over before they bring food.*not really kidding*

TDIR

#45 awall

awall

Comptroller of Being a Cool Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10384 posts
  • LocationRowley

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

If it hasn't been decided yet, I've got a friend that perhaps could use some help. Thanks Awall for pointing it out.The quick version - the guy's nephew (ex brother in law's child) was severely shaken as a 2 year old by the birth mom's asshole boyfriend. The boy was permanently disabled, but Brian adopted the child (note: not even a blood relative) as a single father.Here's his blog...start from the bottom, there aren't a lot of entries. Let me know what you think.https://breplogle.wordpress.com/

I'm in. This guy's love and dedication to his boy is amazing.

#46 Brownbeard

Brownbeard

Comptroller of Ilks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31112 posts
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Ia

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

I totally saw the thread topic as " What are you raising money for". And I feel like a tool. I did not get that it was charitable stuff, until after I posted.

#47 *_Guest_repeew_*

*_Guest_repeew_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

I totally saw the thread topic as " What are you raising money for". And I feel like a tool. I did not get that it was charitable stuff, until after I posted.

Don't feel bad, others did the same thing... I was mostly kidding when I started the thread but I think it would be nice if we could get something going this year. I'm up for whatever the majority thinks.

Edited by weeper, 05 December 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#48 Brownbeard

Brownbeard

Comptroller of Ilks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31112 posts
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Ia

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

A bunch of middle aged dudes should be supporting prostate cancer research. Titties get all the glory. We could call it assholes for assholes.

#49 gdsfghsd

gdsfghsd

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3539 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

never had a honeymoon either :(NOW IM GETTING DIVORCED :P

Have a road trip by yourself.Do what YOU want to do.I am saving for my Gawwwwwd Damn Divorce...Shit sucks but ya gotta suck it up. Pay up. And try to not give a ####......Hoist!:frank:

#50 *_Guest_repeew_*

*_Guest_repeew_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Have a road trip by yourself.Do what YOU want to do.I am saving for my Gawwwwwd Damn Divorce...Shit sucks but ya gotta suck it up. Pay up. And try to not give a ####......Hoist! :frank:

So sorry Frank, I know your situation is pretty rough.I have to say, as tense as things have gotten here at times, it's still not horrible. I am "lucky" to be divorcing a pretty decent man. It's not so bad.Thinking of you and your daughter, Frank :(

#51 Julius H Gardetto

Julius H Gardetto

Comptroller of Delusional Berkley Hippie Types

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21973 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a Sacred Heart of Jesus flipping the bird or using profanity or something?

Buddy Christ dude.

#52 weave

weave

Just Silly and Overboard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8111 posts
  • LocationWestern NY

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Buddy Christ dude.

Don't call me buddy, pal.

#53 Julius H Gardetto

Julius H Gardetto

Comptroller of Delusional Berkley Hippie Types

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21973 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Don't call me buddy, pal.

Hey screw you, guy.

#54 awall

awall

Comptroller of Being a Cool Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10384 posts
  • LocationRowley

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Lets buy Austin an adaptive tricycle!

#55 *_Guest_repeew_*

*_Guest_repeew_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

this is unbelievable!

#56 Marmot

Marmot

Advanced "Member"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4565 posts
  • LocationI am definitely not Weeper

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

Very noble of the board. :cheers:As I said last year, I am most likely going to keep my holiday money local (possible I might toss a few dollars into the PH hat if a real tear jerker catches me at the right time). There are plenty of families and children in my area that are in need.Marmot

#57 DuncanDad

DuncanDad

Comptroller of Complaints and Unruly Clients

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15801 posts
  • LocationLaGrange, GA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

Someone set up the Pay Pal.I'll throw in a few sheckles to cover something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PHBT, competitions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users