#341 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:32 AM

I'm just sayin, you don't get epic threads without people publicly calling people out for the dumb things they post. I would be lying if I said I have never ever been an anonymous negger, but being forthright about it seems the better practice to me.

Under the old negative rating system, if something truly bothered me that much, yes I would call someone out. Just ask Stain. I'm just saying not everything needs to get called out all the time, and the negative rating system helped keep excess amounts of sand out of the vag... not all of it, but excess amounts. Think of the negative rating system as the Massengil of the PH.

#342 BlKtRe

BlKtRe

Comptroller of le Shartes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16619 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

There was a stretch there where Weep was not posting and suddenly Lou shows back up. I was kinda laughing to myself about all you guys that have been drooling over Weep for the past while who actually had a tiny caulk named Lou!

#343 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112413 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

I was kinda laughing to myself about all you guys that have been drooling over Weep for the past while who actually had a tiny caulk named Lou!

Man I seriously missed your incomprehensible babbling. :wub:

#344 BlKtRe

BlKtRe

Comptroller of le Shartes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16619 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:47 AM

Man I seriously missed your incomprehensible babbling. :wub:

I actually enjoy driving you crazy.

#345 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112413 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:50 AM

I actually enjoy driving you crazy.

I got there a long time ago, buddy.

#346 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68861 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

I just finished work and started drinking. This has the potential to go 20 pages.

18 now, geez drunkies

Edited by miccullen, 19 June 2012 - 06:52 AM.

#347 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68861 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

Under the old negative rating system, if something truly bothered me that much, yes I would call someone out. Just ask Stain. I'm just saying not everything needs to get called out all the time, and the negative rating system helped keep excess amounts of sand out of the vag... not all of it, but excess amounts. Think of the negative rating system as the Massengil of the PH.

too passive

#348 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112413 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

too passive

Lol. Awesome.

#349 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68861 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:06 AM

got something to say say it, don't anonymously neg em, kinda chickenshit

#350 TehFury

TehFury

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12182 posts
  • LocationA secret and heavily fortified compound.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:06 AM

Jeebus, this thread is an abortion.... :facepalm:

#351 Corbin

Corbin

Comptroller of Annoying-assed Threads That Go Too Freaking Long

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10758 posts
  • LocationSt. louis, Mo.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:12 AM

Jeebus, this thread is an abortion.... :facepalm:

Will you please lock it. I have shit to get done today and this trainwreck is like a blackhole of boobies. I can't turn away.

#352 texred1

texred1

Permanent Comptroller & Pyromaniac

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

The only thing I find to be pure evil in this arena are the "briquettes" that you can buy from companies like Kingsford, who pack sawdust and parafin into a neat little self-lighting cake of crappitude and expect people to let it near their food. Don't let that be you. :D

I use these briquettes to regulate the heat of a dutch oven when baking while out camping. That IMHO is there only use. I recently made baklava, yes baklava, while out camping in my 12" cast iron oven. It was a beautiful golden brown and delicious.~dustin

#353 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60979 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

Here on June 19th in the 2012th year of our positive value calendar I, Vagus T. Reyhaus would like to make a post that indicates the quoted text falls below average in my judgement of a quality continuation of this thread. Therefore, i would like to devalue it in a quantifiable way by adding a -1 to the current value of 0.Neggered!

#354 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112413 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

I get what you're saying, and don't disagree. But at the same time, I know that there have been multiple occasions where you called people out for being too aggressive. So for you to criticize a feedback mechanism as being too passive seems a bit wishy washy.

#355 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112413 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:24 AM

I use these briquettes to regulate the heat of a dutch oven when baking while out camping. That IMHO is there only use. I recently made baklava, yes baklava, while out camping in my 12" cast iron oven. It was a beautiful golden brown and delicious.~dustin

I should partially retract my statement - briquettes are also okay in one of those public "park" grills what has no airflow control at all. The inhibitors they add to briquettes are the only way you don't singe your guests and burn your food. :D

#356 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

In other words... say what you want, consequences be damned. I didn't take posting that lightly, I'll tell you that. I'll admit that I did more harm than good yesterday because something was festering. Festering would not have occurred if I had the opportunity to hand out a negative rating. Instead, I went all apeshit on Weeper and the Weeper Worshipers. I guarantee you that this would not have otherwise happened.

#357 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112413 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:26 AM

Here on June 19th in the 2012th year of our positive value calendar I, Vagus T. Reyhaus would like to make a post that indicates the quoted text falls below average in my judgement of a quality continuation of this thread. Therefore, i would like to devalue it in a quantifiable way by adding a -1 to the current value of 0.Neggered!

Yukon DeWitt, AKA Trub Lou, AKA Barbados Slim, seconds this quantification of judgement, knowingly and publicly, by adding a further non-positive value of -1 to the current tally, thus bringing the open and totally non-passive user peer rating to -2.

#358 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Comptroller of BigAssMan

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43700 posts
  • Locationen route

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:40 AM

Yukon DeWitt, AKA Trub Lou, AKA Barbados Slim, seconds this quantification of judgement, knowingly and publicly, by adding a further non-positive value of -1 to the current tally, thus bringing the open and totally non-passive user peer rating to -2.

In my steadfast concurance, I multiple the current -2 by another -2.DAMMIT.

#359 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112413 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

In my steadfast concurance, I multiple the current -2 by another -2.DAMMIT.

I can't believe you mathed that shit up.

#360 shmgeggie

shmgeggie

Comptroller of Mythical Creatures

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9205 posts
  • LocationPort Orchard, WA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

I didn't use negative rep when we had it. I remember hitting one accidentally once and I probably gave Tankard a -1 or two. I usually stuck with positive rep. Peace, bro'...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users