#1 positiveContact

positiveContact

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68886 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

An odd thing I've noticed. If I copy a bunch of cells from open office and paste them it looks great in the text edit/input box that I'm typing in right now. I press the post button and the formatting all goes to hell. Is there a way to fix this?

#2 positiveContact

positiveContact

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68886 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:16 AM

Yes and no. If I enable HTML posting, it will work perfectly; however, that opens up security issues.

any suggestions for posting from a spreadsheet that doesn't involve taking a screen shot and just posting an image?

#3 positiveContact

positiveContact

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68886 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

I don't remember if Members are allowed, or just Patrons, but you could upload it as an attachment.

not an awful option although usually I want to draw attention to certain areas and no the whole spreadsheet. guess not much can be done if have to avoid HTML. :cheers:

#4 positiveContact

positiveContact

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68886 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:30 AM

Yeah, really sorry about not letting HTML, but some jerk could use it to hijack browsers and other crap like that.

no need to apologize. not your fault. I'd rather have this be a safe place to browse!

#5 MtnBrewer

MtnBrewer

Skynet Architect

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6695 posts
  • LocationThe Springs

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

not an awful option although usually I want to draw attention to certain areas and no the whole spreadsheet.

Shading?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users