#1 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68757 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

Three new micros have opened in the last 3 years, and our biggest is now working with former Deschutes, Odell, and Oskar Blues guru John Bryant, to get Spokane on the map linkhttps://www.spokesma...o-li-brewhouse/

#2 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts
  • Locationout the backdoor

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

I would have thought there would be a lot of small breweries/brewpubs around there by now. Guess not?

#3 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68757 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

I would have thought there would be a lot of small breweries/brewpubs around there by now. Guess not?

we have 7 local breweries at the moment, it's starting to pick up again, there were more in the late 90's but several foldedthe beer vibe is starting to change finally, toward the betterthis is very much a blue collar city

#4 brewguy

brewguy

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4410 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

Pullman has two that opened in the last few years. I was surprised it took so long. With all of the grain grown on the Palouse, WSU should have a fermentation science program like OSU. They do have a viticulture program.Posted ImagePosted ImageThese guys are outside of Walla WallaPosted ImageThere are a few others in the Tri-Cities too, but I don't know why the east side of the state lags so far behind the west.

#5 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68757 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

Pullman has two that opened in the last few years. I was surprised it took so long. With all of the grain grown on the Palouse, WSU should have a fermentation science program like OSU. They do have a viticulture program.Posted ImagePosted ImageThese guys are outside of Walla WallaPosted ImageThere are a few others in the Tri-Cities too, but I don't know why the east side of the state lags so far behind the west.

lower population, more rednecks, etc...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users