#1 northbound

northbound

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationBellaire, MI

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

Lamb sliders (Kafta)Ingredients : 2 lb ground lamb1/2 tsp cumin 1 tsp allspice 1/2 cup chopped parsley 1 large yellow onion, grated 1 egg, lightly beaten 1 tsp ground coriander 2 garlic clovessalt and pepper to tasteOne red onion2 fresh tomatoes Twelve whole wheat dinner rolls from the bakery section of your local grocery store.Combine meat, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and spices, add the egg, mix until thoroughly combined.Form twelve balls of meat mixture flatten into patties slightly larger than the dinner rolls. Grill or pan fry patties until medium well.Cut dinner rolls in half, butter and toast on the grill or in your oven’s broiler until lightly brown. Garnish with a thin slice of red onion, a thin slice of fresh tomato and tzatzki sauce (recipe follows) Tzatziki sauceIngredients:3 tbsp. olive oil1 tbsp white vinegar2 cloves garlic, minced½ tsp. salt1 cup Greek yogurt1 cup sour cream2 cucumbers peeled, seeded, finely minced.1 tsp. dill Preparation:Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Mix well. With a whisk or fork, blend the yogurt and sour cream. Next add the olive oil mixture to the yogurt mixture and mix well. add cucumber and dill. Chill for at least four hours.

#2 Hillbilly Deluxe

Hillbilly Deluxe

Comptroller of MS Paint Diagrams

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2596 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:49 PM

I made these burgers the other night... delish... gonna do 'em again soon..

#3 northbound

northbound

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationBellaire, MI

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

I made these burgers the other night... delish... gonna do 'em again soon..

:frank:

#4 VolFan

VolFan

Comptroller of teh spr0ts

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13037 posts
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Made these up tonight and they make a pretty good little slider. I did add some lemon juice to the Tzatziki to brighten it up a bit more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users