#21 Dave

Dave

Grammaraticus of Titty Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32475 posts
  • LocationLugnar Island

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:54 AM

I have a corny of pale ale, 10 gallons of pale in secondary, and 10 gallons of pale in primary.Got lots of pale ale here...

#22 Oflan

Oflan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:16 AM

I have around 20 gallons in kegs right now, 10 in fermenters almost ready to go, 5 gal of flanders in a fermenter that won't be ready for another 6 months and 5 gallons of an oud bruin aging in a hungarian oak barrel. So about 40 gals? :)

#23 Mashman

Mashman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGunnison CO

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:21 AM

In te keggerator I have 4g Cali Common, 10g Dusseldorf Alt and 4g Imperial Brown Ale. In Kegs I have 8g American Barley Wine, 5g Belgian Dubbel, 5g American Stout, 5g Blueberry Melomel, 5g Dry sparkling cherry blueberry melomel and 5g Cyser. In the secondary I have 10g of Oud Bruin and 5g of Cali Common. In the primary I have 10g Blonde ale and 10g AIPA. I also have another 10g or so bottled.Mashman

#24 Alpha Male

Alpha Male

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCollinsville Il.

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:50 AM

Kegged:4.5 gallons Lemongrass & Ginger Blonde4.5 gallons Sweet Cherry Cream Ale4 gallons Pumpkin Spiced Strong5 gallons Liquid Stupid5 gallons Oaked Palm Sugar Rye TrippelBottled:11-12 oz., 2-1ltr. 9-20oz. Rye wineComming soon Late April:5 gallons Hopburst Pale 5 gallons Rye Brown Porter10 gallons Bourbon Barrel aged Wee HeavyThink I'm set for the summerJeff

#25 Humperdink

Humperdink

Cose

• In Memorium
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15798 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:17 AM

I got cleaned out by my girlfriend's birthday party, but here's what's left:2 gallons coffee porter2 gallons cl-50 porter2-3 gallons k-97 alt3 gallons D's rye pale ale3 gallons D's rye pale ale dry hopped with columbus ten gallons of miners EPA12 gallons of red ale in fermenters (kegged this upcoming weekend)6 gallons of 2565 kolsch primary6 gallons of s-189 dortmunder export primary12 gallons of something maybe bases loaded blonde or my blonde this weekend.bottles I have a case of SNPA, sixer of torpedo, sixer ESB and bomber of harvest from SNBC. bomber of hop rod rye, assorted singles of schwelmer alt, ebenezer, 2008 bigfoot (4), other singles I can't remember. C-

#26 CaptRon

CaptRon

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31546 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

About 1/4 of a keg of Hefewiezen, 4 bombers of Dark Chocolate Porter, 9 16oz bottles of APA. CJ's JPA in primary (waiting for the yeast to fall out to the bottom), and in secondary have Imperial Stout that I am going to bottle tonight.Reminds me that I need to think of something to brew soon, can't be havin empty fermenter's just sitting around. hhhmmmm

#27 AspenLeif

AspenLeif

Comptroller of Gingerliness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28132 posts
  • LocationAspen, CO

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:27 AM

I am almost to this point too. I've got some certifications I need as well, and the beer defiantly does not help. My goal is no beer mon-thurs, and see how that goes. With summer coming up that is going to be hard!

It helped me...that's for sure. Less ambition loss when my nose was in a book while sober. MB

#28 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87405 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

nothing drinkable at the moment cept some THA, Skullsplitter, and SA Blackberry Wit... 5 gal of 60-/, 5 gal wee heavy, both in secondary... Fall Bounty Ceyser from the 2007 group brew in the WMC 4m, a 2yr old Blackberry mel still bulk aging... should bottle that soon... :sarcasm: was spose to brew another 60-/ this morn but ran out of grain...

#29 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9092 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:07 AM

13 kegs total at the moment, 6 on tap.

#30 NWPines

NWPines

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationEugene, OR

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:27 AM

My sig shows what I have on hand.Volume-wise, it's about 2 gal Bitter, 7 gal Vienna, 1 gal Amber, 3 gal Stout, 5 gal IPA, 2 gal Tripel, 10 gal Dunkel, 5 gal Doppelbock, and 10 gal Bo-Pils (fermenting).Never seems like enough!

#31 brewhead

brewhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:43 AM

50 gallons +/- on tap: masala, dopplebock, belgian strong, dry mead, cranberry mead. chateau jiahu, beer #17, Red, toys in the attic, bourbon barrel brew15 gallons of amber ready to be kegged.

#32 dannyboy

dannyboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:46 AM

I wish I had some of the self control you all do. Maybe I just need to brew more!Right now, 2g of Czech Pils (going fast: first lager), 3g pomegranite wine, just polished off 5g APA. I guess there's 10 cans of PBR in the fridge, too.

#33 JoshLikesBeer

JoshLikesBeer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:06 PM

I was in Afghanistan

Thank you.I've got Belgian dark strong, 80/- Scottish ale, saison, ESB, smoked imperial porter, and Maibock in bottles. The Belgians and the Scottish ales are almost gone, but I've still got plenty of the others.The Maibock was my first lager. I don't have a refrigerator for a fermenter, so I just relied on wintertime ambient garage temperatures. That worked well enough for me. I dry-hopped it in the secondary, so if there's any fruitiness from the yeast, I can't detect it over the hop aroma.I've got an English barley wine almost ready to go into secondary. I've also got ingredients ready for another Belgian dark strong.

#34 DieselGopher

DieselGopher

Executive Director of Whatnot and what not

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14158 posts
  • Locationhanging around

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

10 full kegs of beer25 gals beer primary/secondary250-300 bottles of beer (homebrew and commercial in the mix)15 gallons cyser in primary10 gals mead in primary 20Gals mead bottledAnd looking at all this, most of this is spoken for for various events. I need to get brewing....

#35 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53902 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:20 PM

If possible, I try to never get low. I currently have 6 full kegs, 4 full secondaries, a beer in primary and quite a few bottled. But... if you just got back from Afganistan you have a good reason to be low. Welcome home. :sarcasm:

#36 DrunkenPanther

DrunkenPanther

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

We try to never get below 1bbl worth....said that, it becomes mission critical once we hit 15gal in reserves.I "try" to brew at least once a month. I brew a lot of funk beers as well, so sometimes I will brew 2 months worth of beer and still not have anything that will be ready for a long time.....which is usually when we get down to a mission critical time, where I will go nutzo through a weekend and slam out 2bbl worth to hold us. Same thing applies when brewing for our Oktoberfest party. I will usually just take a weekend and brew 1-2bbl and just have it.In general though, I "try" to keep 1bbl worth in supply (also try to make that ~3-4 varieties). Somehow, I always seem short though. Stinking trolls coming into my basement at night and stealing my beers.

#37 Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg FL

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:20 PM

Hmmmm, lemme think...~8gal Russian Imperial Stout~4gal Imperial IPA~8gal Amber Ale~10gal Kolsch~10gal Rye IPA+ ~20 various bottles and such hiding in the back of the kegerator.

#38 ColdAssHonky

ColdAssHonky

Comptroller of Fashion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:29 PM

I've been brewing as often as I can manage and mostly 10g batches, but still having a hard time getting ahead3 cases of randoms from prior batches10 gallons black steam carbonating10 gallons pale ale almost carbonated1 gallon left in a keg of Anchor Steam clone5 gallons barley wine ready for secondary10 gallons DIPA just starting fermentation

#39 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts
  • Locationout the backdoor

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

6 cornies rotating on four tapsAm Dry Stout, Bitter, Oat PA, Sticke Alt, Am Rye, Pliny clone4 cornies carbingESB, Am Wheat, Am Red, APA8 cornies in queue to carbSteam Porter, Am Wheat, ESB, APA, Am Dry Stout, Bitter, Sticke Alt, Am Rye2X10 gallon batches fermentingAlt, Am Rye BrownUnknown quantity of some of Drew's stuff cellaring and commercial stuff cellaring - more than I'm willing to count.Probably 2 cases of commercial stuff ready to drink anytimea few bud lites....... for the kid's friends.

Edited by dj in kc, 31 March 2009 - 04:54 PM.

#40 Frogman

Frogman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

On tap APA hefeweizen American Brown Ale MaibockBottles I have the same as above plus 1 case each of Barley wine, Belgian Strong Ale, and a Porter aged with oakSecondary - Cream AleOn deck - Bases Loaded Blonde Ale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users