#1 BeerBomber

BeerBomber

Comptroller of Brined Cucumber Liplocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7108 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:56 PM

I havent brewed in about 12 months. My stock sat in the basement for 7 months while I was in Afghanistan, and i have about 60ish bottles of homebrew on hand and about 45ish commericial stuff downstairs. Mostly DFH.Need to get back in the groove and do a 2-3 brewdays in a month. Gotta restock.Whatcha got on hand?

#2 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:07 PM

I gotta restock and build stock for a wedding, so thanks for reminding me to buy more kegs. I got 5 gallons each of American IPA, American Amber Ale and American Brown Ale, plus 4 gallons of Imperial Oatmeal Stout that I've been cold aging for awhile below 40.

#3 japh

japh

Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14966 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:14 PM

I haven't been able to make time for brewing, and it's showing in my stocks. Less then 2 cases left!*looks at weather report* Should be able to brew this week(end).

#4 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:53 AM

I have five taps flowing 5 gallon kegsEnglish ESBRye Pale AleJPASchwarzbierImperial AmberLagering a Maibock. I also have a Dubbel, Dry Stout, Honey Brown Ale, Chocolate Porter sitting all in secondary 5 gallons each as well. Bottles I have a case of Imperial IPA I made and another case each of Oak Stout and Wee Heavy. I think I can say I got beer. Haven't bought much commerial stuff due to min inventory.

#5 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

Open Letter (and similar documents) Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:00 AM

~1 gallon of Oatmeal Stout~3 gallons of APA4.5 gallons of ESB (carbing)2 cases of dunkelweizen (all 12oz except for 4 22oz and 8 16oz)5.5 gallons of Oktoberfest (still lagering)5.25 gallons of MLPA (primary)Total: ~22.25 gallons at various stagesAlso 1 bottle of Rare Vos (Ommegang) at cellar temps waiting for that special occasion to be popped open.

#6 DuncanDad

DuncanDad

Comptroller of Complaints and Unruly Clients

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21341 posts
  • LocationLaGrange, GA

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:47 AM

I have about 2 gallons of Stout left on tap.10 Gallons of AIPA in secondary-I'll move to kegs today.10 Gallons of Hennepin clone in primary- that gets moved probably Sunday.5 gallons of Liquid Stupid in secondary- been there for a couple of months, about time to put into a keg.I'll be doing another 10 gallons of AIPA and 10 gallons of Stout. I have enough ingredients for about 4-6 10 gallon batches.

#7 MoreAmmoPlz

MoreAmmoPlz

Comptroller of Ivory Powers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:15 AM

On tap: NadaPrimary: 10 Gallons Irish RedSecondary: 10 Gallons SNPA Clone

I have about 2 gallons of Stout left on tap.10 Gallons of AIPA in secondary-I'll move to kegs today.10 Gallons of Hennepin clone in primary- that gets moved probably Sunday.5 gallons of Liquid Stupid in secondary- been there for a couple of months, about time to put into a keg.I'll be doing another 10 gallons of AIPA and 10 gallons of Stout. I have enough ingredients for about 4-6 10 gallon batches.

Not to get off topic but I'd be interested in seeing the recipe for Hennepin that you used. That's one of my favorite beers from Ommegang.

#8 BeerMaker

BeerMaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:35 AM

I have two bottles of beer, 24 measly ounces... I plan on fixing that soon with a 10 gallon batch of something that is yet to be decided!

#9 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3115 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:35 AM

I honestly have no idea.It's a lot.If you include wine and mead, it's a lot more.I really should be working on my car since I don't have to brew this year.But that's not going to stop me! :)

#10 tjthresh

tjthresh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:36 AM

ZERO!!! :)

#11 AspenLeif

AspenLeif

Comptroller of Gingerliness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28151 posts
  • LocationAspen, CO

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:37 AM

35gal untapped kegs (Stout, IIPA, Rye ale, Lager) of beer and 15gal (apple and bluebeerry) of wine. ...stuffs to make another 20gal of beer (porter then stout). I unplugged my kegorator late fall and unhooked my CO2...I quit drinking for a while (but kept brewing) as I was trying to focus on scratch things off my to-do list. It's been a busy year. I will be hooking it all back up shortly now that I passed the LEED exam and have the first machine almost done for my new business.MB

#12 Kremer

Kremer

Comptroller of MS Paint Diagrams and other vague unspecified stu

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts
  • Location38.360502, -85.311022 (Louisville, KY area)

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:41 AM

I unplugged my kegorator late fall and unhooked my CO2...

:) BAN HIM!

#13 DuncanDad

DuncanDad

Comptroller of Complaints and Unruly Clients

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21341 posts
  • LocationLaGrange, GA

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:45 AM

On tap: NadaPrimary: 10 Gallons Irish RedSecondary: 10 Gallons SNPA CloneNot to get off topic but I'd be interested in seeing the recipe for Hennepin that you used. That's one of my favorite beers from Ommegang.

I started with Beer Captured recipe and tweaked it around what I prefer for that style of beer. I've been brewing this for a number of years and I'm pretty happy with the recipe.Cut everything in half for a 5 gallon batch.Drunken Duncan:10 gallon batch21.5 # American 2 row0.5 # Honey Malt0.5 # Belgian Biscuit0.5 # Belgian Aromatic0.5 # Clear Candi Sugar2.5 oz Fuggle for 60 minutes1.0 oz East Kent Goldings 15 minutes1.0 Saaz for 1 minuteYeats: Wyeast 1762 Belgian Abbey 2

#14 BeerMaker

BeerMaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:48 AM

I unplugged my kegorator late fall and unhooked my CO2...I quit drinking for a while (but kept brewing) as I was trying to focus on scratch things off my to-do list. MB

I am almost to this point too. I've got some certifications I need as well, and the beer defiantly does not help. My goal is no beer mon-thurs, and see how that goes. With summer coming up that is going to be hard!

#15 Geologist

Geologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:54 AM

I have about 24 gallons of lager and ales in kegs to drink currently. I have enough ingredients to brew about 75 gallons, and at a rate of brewing 10 gallons per month my ingredients should see me through to the end of the year. Actually I cut back on brewing to once or twice a month this year because of my work load, studying for my PhD, and family commitments. But on the bright side, I got a raise. So I'll be doing a few minor upgrades to my brewery. :)

#16 mikesarney

mikesarney

Advanced Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationBridgeville, PA

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:11 AM

I think I have 1-2 pints left in my last keg. :) Haven't been able to brew since the wife started grad school. She's done April 24, so hopefully I'll do a batch on the 25th or 26th.

#17 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47954 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:30 AM

About 4 gallons each kegged of American Standard and rauchbier. Following closely is 5 each of brown ale and golden ale.

#18 cracklefish

cracklefish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationDayton, Ohio

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:37 AM

I have about 50 - 12oz APA's35 - 12oz Robust porter10 gallons of a 2HAle clone4 gallons of a belgian dark strongvarious 12 and 22's that I am agingSummers coming though so I need to increase production. I hit a snag when I had a 10 gallon dumper mid march. boohoo

#19 rockon

rockon

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2662 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:51 AM

I usually start to run low around the end of winter because I don't get out to brew as mush in the cold. Right now I have about 9 gallons of a pale ale and maybe 3 gallons of a brown ale. I just brewed the pale ale about a month ago.

#20 ScottS

ScottS

Lord and Master

• King of the Chickens
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17487 posts
  • LocationMy lawn

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:54 AM

2 gals of raspberry wine, 4 gals of cyser, and 5 gals of amber in the kegerator. Probably 3 gals of misc stuff in bottles.15 gals of cyser, 15 gals of cider, and 10 gals of beer in carboys. 3 gals of experimental meads in 1 gal jugs that need to get bottled.20-30 gals of misc meads in kegs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users