• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dennydeaton

dennydeaton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

Hi everyone,I recently purchased 10 hop rhizomes and coir yarn with intentions of growing my own hops this year. After a lot of planning and plotting a spot in my backyard I found out from my HOA that I cannot build a structure to support the hops like I had planned. Instead of fighting it, I decided to sell the rhizomes I just purchased along with the twine. I am not looking to make money off these, only recoup the costs and break even (minus shipping costs). I purchased 5 variations and they are all in excellent condition. Since receiving the rhizomes, I have kept them in the fridge in sealed bag and "watered" them continuously with a wet paper towel.Below is a list of what I have and what I paid. Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss the details of payment and shipping.Purchased from Freshops.com, shipped April 11th.Cascade - 2 rhizomes ($10)Centennial - 2 rhizomes ($10)Willamette - 2 rhizomes ($10)Purchased from Seven Bridges Cooperative, shipped April 8th.Northern Brewer - 2 rhizomes ($10)Zeus - 2 rhizomes ($9)Total $49, plus shipping. My zip code is 28078 if you're interested in estimating shipping.Thanks!Denny

#2 dennydeaton

dennydeaton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

These are still available. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users