5 replies to this topic

#1 brewhead

brewhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

i make this available to our club members and i figured i'd do so here. there is really no recipe section here. maybe the mods could see fit to pin it. these are all the promash recipes i've scrounged on the net. a lot of them have been brewed some are untested but are from reputable resources. i have attempted to categorize the recipes into their respective styles.unzip into your promsh/recipes directory and enjoy:https://tinyurl.com/r5fz4

#2 MtnBrewer

MtnBrewer

Skynet Architect

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6695 posts
  • LocationThe Springs

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:27 PM

brewhead, thanks very much! This will end up in some sort of FAQ or archive so that it is saved for posterity. I'm going to leave it here for now so that everybody gets a chance to see it. Great job and thanks again.

#3 brewhead

brewhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

no probs man as a rookie i got tired of trying to find tried and true recipes...so set about to collect them all muhahahahaha!

#4 MtnBrewer

MtnBrewer

Skynet Architect

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6695 posts
  • LocationThe Springs

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

No I fully understand. I have a massive library of recipes too. The only problem with mine is that there are lots of copyrighted recipes in there and so I don't publish it openly. We probably have a lot of recipes in common because I snarfed down everything I could find on the net too.

#5 CaptRon

CaptRon

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31546 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

No I fully understand. I have a massive library of recipes too. The only problem with mine is that there are lots of copyrighted recipes in there and so I don't publish it openly. We probably have a lot of recipes in common because I snarfed down everything I could find on the net too.

*furiously tries to think of a way to bribe MtnBrewer for his recipes :lol:

#6 rockon

rockon

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2661 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

Thanks for posting that. I'm always looking for some good recipes. Fred Bonjour has some proven recipes on his site as well. Here's a link:https://beerdujour.c...ningRecipes.htmThere's a lot of state fair winners, and also recipe's from well known brewers like Jamil and Denny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users