#41 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

Grand Duke of Inappropriate Announcements

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in business plans

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

I carbonated mine last week, but ran out of gas. Drank some on Sunday and it was good, just needed more carbonation. Couple things I would change: 1) I'll mash a little lower next time, 2) I think I'll increase the gravity so its around 6.5% to 7%. I think it needs a little more alcohol to balance the huge spice flavor. Cheers,Rich

#42 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53923 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

I put a VID on my site of me tapping some spiced pumpkin ale (very bottom of that page). Don't ask me why I put it on the lager page, I was just screwing around trying to post the vid and I left it there. I bottled what was left in the keg and passed it out to neighbors before Halloween. Cheers!

#43 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

Grand Duke of Inappropriate Announcements

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in business plans

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

I put a VID on my site of me tapping some spiced pumpkin ale (very bottom of that page). Don't ask me why I put it on the lager page, I was just screwing around trying to post the vid and I left it there. I bottled what was left in the keg and passed it out to neighbors before Halloween. Cheers!

I relayed the vid about 20 times. That is a thing of beauty right there. Cheers! Rich

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users