#1 NWPines

NWPines

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationEugene, OR

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

I've occasionally been accused of being a bit slow, but I finally found my way over here. Good to see so many greenboard refugees in one place. Although I wasn't a prolific poster, I did lurk over there pretty much every day (gotta do something while I'm at work). I never really spent much time in the PH, and don't really know what happened (and frankly don't care), but the end result really sucks. A site full of experienced brewers sharing knowledge and information is now permanently damaged, likely due to nothing more than petty BS.I hope the beer forum here can quickly pick up where the other left off. It's definitely nice to see so many familiar folks.Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and a big thank you to this site's host and mods.

#2 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68748 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:06 PM

I've occasionally been accused of being a bit slow, but I finally found my way over here. Good to see so many greenboard refugees in one place. Although I wasn't a prolific poster, I did lurk over there pretty much every day (gotta do something while I'm at work). I never really spent much time in the PH, and don't really know what happened (and frankly don't care), but the end result really sucks. A site full of experienced brewers sharing knowledge and information is now permanently damaged, likely due to nothing more than petty BS.I hope the beer forum here can quickly pick up where the other left off. It's definitely nice to see so many familiar folks.Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and a big thank you to this site's host and mods.

Wecome , from a fellow NorthwesternerSpread the word

#3 pods8

pods8

Grand Duke of Near Misses

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28287 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

Wecome , from a fellow NorthwesternerSpread the word

NW represent!

#4 MtnBrewer

MtnBrewer

Skynet Architect

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6695 posts
  • LocationThe Springs

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:30 PM

Welcome, Pines! C'mon in.

#5 onthekeg

onthekeg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSW MN

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:18 PM

I made it here today as well! Seems like home! I miss the green background though... :shock:

#6 japh

japh

Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14890 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:10 PM

Another Oregon brewer, excellent.

#7 Steve Gruver

Steve Gruver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Location49112

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:19 PM

Greetings from SW Michigan!

#8 DuncanDad

DuncanDad

Comptroller of Complaints and Unruly Clients

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21277 posts
  • LocationLaGrange, GA

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

Welcome All!

#9 Cam

Cam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:14 PM

I signed up today due to an email from Dale. I use to be pretty active on the green board, but kind of lost interest when a lot of my original green board guys left. I think a lot of them are on this board, so I'll check this place out for a while and see. I still brew quite often and I still culture my yeast. Hello again to all!

#10 humdum

humdum

Comptroller of Chili and Other Fine Bean-Free Foods

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9038 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

I signed up today due to an email from Dale. I use to be pretty active on the green board, but kind of lost interest when a lot of my original green board guys left. I think a lot of them are on this board, so I'll check this place out for a while and see. I still brew quite often and I still culture my yeast. Hello again to all!

Dang its good to see you Cam! Welcome back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users