strangebrewer

Frequent Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

I need 12oz and 22oz bottles, will pay for shipping also

I have at least 2 cases and maybe even 4 cases of 12oz bottles I'd be happy to give away. Let me check my 22oz collection, not sure if I have enough of those around or not. They are mostly commercial bottles. I always clean them out and dry them after emptying but I don't always delabel. They are yours for the cost of shipping if you want them. Denver is a ways from Cleveland but I can get you a shipping quote via FedEx.

#3 strangebrewer

strangebrewer

Frequent Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

You know, the liquor stores sell cases of bottles that come with free beer in them.

ZOMG WHERE!? wait... I see what you did there.

#4 North

North

Drunk and Ghey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationCleveland

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:44 PM

I have at least 2 cases and maybe even 4 cases of 12oz bottles I'd be happy to give away. Let me check my 22oz collection, not sure if I have enough of those around or not. They are mostly commercial bottles. I always clean them out and dry them after emptying but I don't always delabel. They are yours for the cost of shipping if you want them. Denver is a ways from Cleveland but I can get you a shipping quote via FedEx.

i would totally pay you! i have pay pal and im verifiedPM sent

#5 EWW

EWW

Regular, normal human being

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26158 posts
  • LocationSomewhere special

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:43 PM

You know, the liquor stores sell cases of bottles that come with free beer in them.

I hear basser is always looking to sell off a few more bottles. Seriously, check the bins on recycle day and save yourself the shipping costs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users