#1 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3115 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:13 AM

In interest to start a place for organizing attendance of the BlueBoard here be ma post.I'm not making it due to the bust of the Digital Transmitter bubble.So we gettin' T shirts so we can recognize each other in public?

#2 dagomike

dagomike

Comptroller of CrapPapples

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19172 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:11 AM

I wish. Staying close to home for a while...

#3 HarvInSTL

HarvInSTL

Atomic Chef Harvey

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:12 AM

I'm going. We arrive on the 16th and leave on the 23rd. After the conference we are going to try and hit up some breweries.So far here is what we have been looking at. We might try and hit up SN as well because I think we are going to head north to a couple of wineries as well. Who else is going?
Russian River Brewing Company (About 1 hr drive from San Fran)725 4th St.Santa Rosa, CA 95404Rock Bottom - San Jose (About 1 hr drive from San Fran)1875 S. Bascom #700Campbell, CA 95008Lagunitas Brewing Company (About 1 hr drive from San Fran)1280 North McDowell BoulevardPetaluma, CA 94954Anchor Brewing Co. (1705 Mariposa St.San Francisco, CA 94107

#4 Ted

Ted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

I'm going. We arrive on the 16th and leave on the 23rd. After the conference we are going to try and hit up some breweries.So far here is what we have been looking at. We might try and hit up SN as well because I think we are going to head north to a couple of wineries as well. Who else is going?

Russian River Brewing Company (About 1 hr drive from San Fran)725 4th St.Santa Rosa, CA 95404Rock Bottom - San Jose (About 1 hr drive from San Fran)1875 S. Bascom #700Campbell, CA 95008Lagunitas Brewing Company (About 1 hr drive from San Fran)1280 North McDowell BoulevardPetaluma, CA 94954Anchor Brewing Co. (1705 Mariposa St.San Francisco, CA 94107

I'm not sure why Rock Bottom is of interest, but can assure you that the rest are worth seeking out. You might want to add Bear Republic, it's not far from Lagunitas, and there are a couple others too, I will list them later.

#5 japh

japh

Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14896 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

Excuse me while I swear. :shock: B)I'm going to be in the area the weekend before. If I had bothered to keep up with this sort of stuff, I could have changed my plans and have gone.

#6 passlaku

passlaku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFlorence Alabama

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:31 PM

I'll be there. We are planning on doing the "Iron Liver Tour" for pre conference events. After my experience at last year's NHC I decided to go for the social package, instead of the full. I only made it to two sessions last year. Should be a good time.Alex

#7 drewbage

drewbage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

Hey... if you guys want to do a "Brews Brothers" official gathering in a nice conference room, let me know. Reserve with me at drew@maltosefalcons.com and I'll set you up with a space.

#8 Pseudolus

Pseudolus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:36 AM

I'm going to be there. Spending the first part of the week staying in SF with the little woman for our anniversary. I signed up to steward for the judging, too. Figure I'll get to meet some homebrew "royalty" that way, and taste some good beers, too.

#9 CaptRon

CaptRon

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31533 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

Allow me to recommend what pubs to hit going from South to North:Marin Brewing Company - Larkspur CAhttps://www.marinbrewing.com/Moylan's - Novato, CAhttps://www.moylans.com/Russian River Brewing - Santa Rosa, CAhttps://www.russianriverbrewing.com/3rd St. Ale Works - Santa Rosa, CA You could walk from Russian River to this placehttps://www.thirdstreetaleworks.com/Bear Republic Brewing - Healdsburg, CAhttps://www.bearrepublic.com/Those are my favs, and all are worth a stop. I'm not sure if Lagunitas has an actual pub, you might want to call them and find out. I tried to go there a few months back and it appeared that they were just a brewery - no restaurant/pub. I could be wrong though but a call might be in order.

#10 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3115 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:57 AM

Any of you guys have photos to share with the rest of us unwashed masses who didn't go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users