Jump to content

- - - - -

Help with a part

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hines


    Comptroller of Emus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9265 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 07:03 AM

for the life of me I can't remember what a little part is called.    You shove it in the end of one of your plastic tubes at two potential times.   When sparging your grain it causes the water to flow out in a circle.


I remember in the past seeing folks use that when adding wort to the fermenter because it helps with creating bubbles as well.


I know that's probably the two worst descriptions, but maybe someone knows what i'm talking about.  I mainly want it for the sparge.

....and of course I start my random word search again and find it right after I post.



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users