My Grilled Buffalo/Cajun wings recipe:
1. Separate tips from flats and legs.
2. Place on a rack and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Place wings uncovered in the fridge overnight (skip this if impatient)
4. Preheat oven to 350 and bake wings for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool.
6. Heat grill to 350.
7. Put a place about 10 legs/flats in a gallon zip-loc bag and add generous amounts of Franks Red Hot and Old Bay seasoning and shake until well covered.
8. Grill for about 2 or so minutes per side or until they get a nice char.
9. Serve with Maries Blue Cheese and side of celery stalks.