Photo

Amount of Fireworks Going Off Around Here is Nuts!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65419 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 07 July 2020 - 11:53 AM

It has like 3 buttons and a spit valve. 

it puts the spit on its skin or else it gets the jizz again

#42 SnowMan

SnowMan

Advanced Snowman

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8836 posts
  • LocationSunman, IN

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:56 PM

it's also the sound of a crime :shrug: 100% illegal here, $563 fine per incident

Back when I was a kid... The road my parents went on was waaay less busy than now.  

One 4th of july I was 7 or 8 maybe...  Dad grabbed some package from the store.  It was all "safe and sane" stuff as that was all that was legal in Indiana at the time.

He's out setting them off in the middle of the road.  There was one that was slow to light or something and he noticed a car coming, so got off the road.  Just as the car got there, the fountain went off.  And the State Trooper rolled right over it.  He flipped his lights on for a second and kept going.  

That was the last year we set them off on the road. 

#43 miccullen

miccullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64688 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 07 July 2020 - 01:30 PM

Back when I was a kid... The road my parents went on was waaay less busy than now.  

One 4th of july I was 7 or 8 maybe...  Dad grabbed some package from the store.  It was all "safe and sane" stuff as that was all that was legal in Indiana at the time.

He's out setting them off in the middle of the road.  There was one that was slow to light or something and he noticed a car coming, so got off the road.  Just as the car got there, the fountain went off.  And the State Trooper rolled right over it.  He flipped his lights on for a second and kept going.  

That was the last year we set them off on the road. 

I probably set off a ton of fireworks in front of my house right in the street when I was a kid, me and my friends lived for fireworks back then.  2 weeks of getting away with blowing shit up? oh yeah!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users