#1 AspenLeif

AspenLeif

Comptroller of Gingerliness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20903 posts
  • LocationAspen, CO

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:33 AM

Tried to find a thread on this, but search feature sucky.  I thought I remember one.

4 episode Netflix series about the pizza neck collar bomber.  I remember this being in the news when it happened.  And it being on and off for another year.  I actually never knew they had convictions in this case.  Man, what a ####ed up group of people who did this.  Hard to believe that such a large group of degenerates could have kept a secret for so long.  And Marjorie is an absolute loonbird black widow.  

#2 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64268 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:34 AM

Tried to find a thread on this, but search feature sucky.  I thought I remember one.

4 episode Netflix series about the pizza neck collar bomber.  I remember this being in the news when it happened.  And it being on and off for another year.  I actually never knew they had convictions in this case.  Man, what a ####ed up group of people who did this.  Hard to believe that such a large group of degenerates could have kept a secret for so long.  And fvcking Carole Baskins.  

:P 

#3 toonces

toonces

Methuselah

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24872 posts
  • Locationthe atomic city

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:37 AM

Were they running a child prostitution ring out of the basement?

#4 Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45175 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 02:26 PM

Were they running a child prostitution ring out of the basement?

I was watching a documentary on netflix that touched on the pizza gate thing and was showing how the attention of the investigation was diverted by very wealthy people....but later in the documentary they were showing how Katy Perry is controlled by lizard people in Hollywood that are cannibals. I think the information in they documentary is a little suspect.

#5 toonces

toonces

Methuselah

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24872 posts
  • Locationthe atomic city

Posted 22 May 2020 - 02:57 PM

I was watching a documentary on netflix that touched on the pizza gate thing and was showing how the attention of the investigation was diverted by very wealthy people....but later in the documentary they were showing how Katy Perry is controlled by lizard people in Hollywood that are cannibals. I think the information in they documentary is a little suspect.

Nah... It's f'reals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users