#1 KSUwildcatFAN

KSUwildcatFAN

Comptroller of ChopSticks & Ghey Bach Chow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6277 posts
  • LocationKC Area

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:39 PM

Rage is coming to KC...and I think I heard on the radio that it's the first time back here since like 1997 or something. Bucket list band, most of the other bands I feel like that about have members that are dead, so I'm going even tho the ticket prices weren't cheap!

I'm pumped

#2 badogg

badogg

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27149 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:44 PM

I'm in the que for ticketmaster right now for the Oakland show on Apr 21st.  We'll see how expensive the tix are.  

#3 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45071 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:53 PM

I saw them when they were first out.  It was the craziest show I've ever been to.  It was at a college hockey arena.  The entire rink level turned into one massive mosh pit.  I instantly got separated from the two people I was there with and didn't find them until the end of the show.  I just looked at the band's wiki page, it looks like it was August 1996 when i went.  Damn near 25 years ago.  Feck.  I'm fecking old.

#4 KSUwildcatFAN

KSUwildcatFAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6277 posts
  • LocationKC Area

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:55 PM

I'm in the que for ticketmaster right now for the Oakland show on Apr 21st. We'll see how expensive the tix are.

125/ticket plus an additional 20 per ticket convenience fee for us.

Also Baddog, don't buy more tickets than people going with you. Can't transfer or resell them apparently, even through AXS.

I saw them when they were first out. It was the craziest show I've ever been to. It was at a college hockey arena. The entire rink level turned into one massive mosh pit. I instantly got separated from the two people I was there with and didn't find them until the end of the show. I just looked at the band's wiki page, it looks like it was August 1996 when i went. Damn near 25 years ago. Feck. I'm fecking old.

Yea you are

Sounds like a awesome show to see when your knees didn't creak.

Edited by KSUwildcatFAN, 13 February 2020 - 12:56 PM.

#5 badogg

badogg

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27149 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:26 PM

They opened up another show on the 23rd.  I got two tix in section 210.  was about 145.00/ticket after it was all fee'd up and shit.  What is frustrating is that it listed much better seats in the 100 sections but every time I chose those I got the "We're sorry, another fan got these tickets".  Must have tried like 50 times.  Oh well, I'm going to see RATM bitches!!!

#6 KSUwildcatFAN

KSUwildcatFAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6277 posts
  • LocationKC Area

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:07 PM

They opened up another show on the 23rd. I got two tix in section 210. was about 145.00/ticket after it was all fee'd up and shit. What is frustrating is that it listed much better seats in the 100 sections but every time I chose those I got the "We're sorry, another fan got these tickets". Must have tried like 50 times. Oh well, I'm going to see RATM bitches!!!

*like*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users