#1 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33029 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:48 PM

Be real. When was the last time you drank so much you puked?

It used to be a thing when I was younger, but it's been probably 5 years since I lost it and blew chunks. Fireball was the cause of that because I didn't know how to judge it the first time I drank it.

Bonus points for puking stories...

#2 Gusso

Gusso

Secretary of In and Out

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17199 posts
  • LocationThe Holy City

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:49 PM

I'd say at least 25 years.

#3 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34779 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:51 PM

I have probably zuked from drinking 3 times in my entire life.  Gotta be 30+ years.  

#4 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33029 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:55 PM

Last time was camping with jello shots and fireball screwing up my pacing.

#5 Beejus McReejus

Beejus McReejus

Comptroller of Flying Ducks

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10712 posts
  • LocationTopeka, KS

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:55 PM

I think my bachelor party, 15 years ago.

#6 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34779 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:59 PM

I generally don't drink anything but beer so that makes it easy.  When I was younger and didn't know that I shouldn't chug twelve 8% beers... I zuked.  I once drank beer and alternated with shots of peppermint schnapps.  Ho.  Lee.  Snot.  At least my zuke was minty fresh.  I'm sure there was another time in there too.  I don't zuke the next day... if it's happening, it's happening at night and the next day is just really slow:P

#7 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33029 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:16 PM

My Navy roommate, Marc, didn't drink regularly. When we'd have a party at our house he'd buy a fifth of Rumplemints and down the whole thing at once as soon as the second guest showed up. He would be BLASTED and I remember lots of babysitting him later in parties. I once took a gun away from him as he was showing it to people in a very unsafe way.

We all got out and Marc stayed in and followed his ship (Stennis) to its permanent posting in San Diego. Without us to watch out for him he got drunk in 99 and killed himself after breaking up with his girlfriend. My other two roommates were gay guys, and they think that Marc was always gay but didn't know how to handle it and eventually imploded.

#8 SnowMan

SnowMan

Advanced Snowman

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7788 posts
  • LocationSunman, IN

Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:19 PM

Not sure honestly. 10+ years?

We were talking about it tonight, swmbo's last time was 5 years ago last week.

#9 Mynameisluka

Mynameisluka

Comptroller of Brownies

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22824 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:26 PM

20 years or so.

#10 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33029 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 09 November 2019 - 10:07 PM

Story #1

Reactor prototype, Idaho Falls. 1993. (I was 21.) We worked a rotating shift so I had 4 days off. I had gone out in the desert shooting my SP101 revolver. I had it and am the empty brass in one of the old cardboard flats that cases of soda used to come in.

I bought a litter bottle of cabernet sauvinon and drank it by myself while watching Last of the Mohicans. I went to bed trashed and woke up in the middle of the night and puked in that cardboard flat before making it to the bathroom to finish.

The next day, I woke hungover to a cardboard flat full of purple vomit with a revolver, holster and empty cases inside. I cleaned the revolver carefully and threw everything else away

#11 the_stain

the_stain

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79497 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 10:28 PM

About 7 years ago. Too much rum.

#12 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40705 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 10 November 2019 - 04:14 AM

pfft, i puke from NOT drinking.

#13 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107186 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:36 AM

Probably 20 years since I've drank so much that I puked while actually drunk / out. But far more recent and common that my stomach is so screwed up overnight that I'm purging after sleeping for a few hours. Only in the past year or two have I found that Alka Seltzer is immediate and magical at preventing this even if the spits have already set in.

#14 Buzz Buzzard

Buzz Buzzard

Comptroller of Fanatical Political Expressionism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11165 posts
  • LocationHere, not there.

Posted 10 November 2019 - 06:18 AM

Maybe 10 years ago on vacation.

In college at the peak of my partying it was common place.

I had a significant disposable cash source from my um, distribution network.
And lots of equally funded enablers.
We would drink death defying amounts.
I became comfortable puking.
It was just part of it.
Drink tons, get high, trip, drink more, get so full you physically could not drink more? Go puke and get back to drinking.
Wake up with some rando local chick screaming something about a liquor bottle in an uncomfortable place put there by one of the guys.

Ah the good old days.

#15 Gumbo Leviathan

Gumbo Leviathan

Nutritional Anthropologist

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24120 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted 10 November 2019 - 06:42 AM

I probably have only puked from drinking too much only like twice ever.  Last time was at least 15 years ago.  That's not to say I haven't had way too much and woke up badly hungover, but to actually get to puking is different. 

#16 Mando

Mando

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40411 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 10 November 2019 - 06:45 AM

come close a couple of times in the last 4-5 years but for real last time was probably 12-13 years ago.

#17 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34779 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:24 AM

It's important to remember that some people are just pukers. I know people where you could just shake their hand the wrong way and they gag. I am not a puker whether it's alcohol, the flu, food poisoning, etc. When my kids were young I was picking up my son and kind of throwing him up in the air and catching him and he was laughing hysterically. One of his friends (from a family of certified pukers) was all ME! ME! so I threw him into the air and caught him and he laughed and then zuked all over me. Noice.

#18 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43897 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:27 AM

The last time i remember clearly was around 2003-2004 after a football playoff game party. I feel like it's happened since then but i'm struggling to find the memory.

#19 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40705 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:32 AM

It's important to remember that some people are just pukers. I know people where you could just shake their hand the wrong way and they gag. I am not a puker whether it's alcohol, the flu, food poisoning, etc. When my kids were young I was picking up my son and kind of throwing him up in the air and catching him and he was laughing hysterically. One of his friends (from a family of certified pukers) was all ME! ME! so I threw him into the air and caught him and he laughed and then zuked all over me. Noice.

It's true. A few friends are sure to puke just from shear volume. I, on the other hand, have disrespected the human stomach in terrible ways. Ironclad. I think the last time i puked it was waking up after 18 hours of drinking, 5 cigars, and some habaneros.  I chugged a water and the stomach threw it right back at me.  Then i ran a half marathon unhydrated and reminded the stomach what's up.

#20 Howie

Howie

Feltersnatch

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10759 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:32 AM

Probably 5 years ago.

I was at a huge college football tailgate for work with a bunch of customers. Started drinking beers hard around noon. Later was doing shots of both fireball and tequila

What put me over was talking to this young little thing and trying to get her to drink with me. She wouldn’t do the shots, but that didn’t stop me

I was eventually throwing up a little bit, and didn’t make it into the game. Also kinda professionally embarrassing

Then I had a hangover the entire next day, and had to play a show the next night feeling miserable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users