Photo

Apparently we're under a tornado watch until 7:45 central...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Dave

Dave

Grammaraticus of Titty Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29738 posts
  • LocationLugnar Island

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:07 AM

Great band name.

or condom

#22 Dave McG

Dave McG

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4981 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:26 AM

Ken, you rwally need a mini fridge in there with a keg. At least keep it stcked with bottles.

#23 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33294 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:40 AM

Ken, you rwally need a mini fridge in there with a keg. At least keep it stcked with bottles.

I have an outlet about 40' from the she-shed but an extension cord would have to run across the grass. I could run a long extension to the back of the yard (a different 40') and then run it across the back to the she-shed (another 40') and then just find a way to get the end of the cord into the she-shed and once I get to THAT point, connect a multi-outlet power strip and anything could happen... beer & wine fridge, TV, Orbi for web, rotating disco ball... the sky is the limit. :P  While I'm at it I'll drill a hole in the floor boards and keep a funnel under the couch.  Insert funnel into hole and instant urinal!  But that's only for when it's raining... otherwise I just go outside and water the weeds.  :lol:

#24 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59726 posts
  • LocationAntioch, IL

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:46 AM

... and stain the sofa? :lol:

you had socks on right??  :P

#25 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105032 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:49 AM

I have an outlet about 40' from the she-shed but an extension cord would have to run across the grass. I could run a long extension to the back of the yard (a different 40') and then run it across the back to the she-shed (another 40') and then just find a way to get the end of the cord into the she-shed and once I get to THAT point, connect a multi-outlet power strip and anything could happen... beer & wine fridge, TV, Orbi for web, rotating disco ball... the sky is the limit. :P While I'm at it I'll drill a hole in the floor boards and keep a funnel under the couch. Insert funnel into hole and instant urinal! But that's only for when it's raining... otherwise I just go outside and water the weeds. :lol:

Or you could pay the nine dollars for some conduit and spade it in. You've probably already got shallow buried power for the pool, right?

#26 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33294 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:02 AM

Or you could pay the nine dollars for some conduit and spade it in. You've probably already got shallow buried power for the pool, right?

The power I'm talking about is at the concrete pad for the pool equipment.  But to be honest, the ground between that pad and the she-shed is a minefield of buried pool tubing, sprinkler lines, TV cable, live shells from various wars, etc. and digging there would require nerves of steel as you're well aware.  I know you had fiber in the way of the pool.  I have low-voltage lighting in the she-shed and my guess is that it's good for now.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users