Photo

Hey, hey, hey, I'm getting a vibe here...

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 weep er

weep er

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7695 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:40 AM

He said, "What if the girls (they have twin girls who may have been 4-5 years old at the time) climb over the fence and drown in your pool?". I just looked at him.

What in the hell

#42 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32906 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:03 AM

These are people who appear to not be able to take care of themselves let alone three dogs.  These are the people who "de-barked" two of their dogs.  They were toy Collies or something.  Imagine a dog barking but it's just a whisper of a bark and not a full bark.  Ghouls, indeed.

Also, another neighbor once saw a kerfuffle between the mom and the son when the son was about 10-11 years old.  They were arguing out in the front of the house and at one point the kid pushed the woman over the railing and she landed on her back in some shrubs.  Her legs were over the railing and her head was in the shrubs.  Then, for good measure, the kid spit on her and walked into the house.  Aghast, my neighbor ran over there to help her.  She's like a roly-poly bug... once in that position, she's not getting up without assistance.  :lol:  Lots of material here.  

#43 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41813 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:08 AM

Lol, this is "keeping to yourself" where you come from?

#44 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39308 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:10 AM

Ken probably keeps to himself too.  Dragging people into his beer cave, digging up lawns, driving that minivan around. 

#45 Genesee Ted

Genesee Ted

yabba dabba doob

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35207 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:14 AM

Keep it coming Ken! These stories are hilarious

I can see “Steve... Please” becoming a board meme lol

#46 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39308 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:16 AM

Keep it coming Ken! 

twss

#47 weep er

weep er

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7695 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:21 AM

Keep it coming Ken! These stories are hilarious

I can see “Steve... Please” becoming a board meme lol

He should have said, “Bitch, please.”

#48 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32906 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:22 AM

Some of this is ancient history now.  Once I started acting like they weren't there, they got quiet.

I don't want to make light of this but I think the son suffers from something that he needs meds for and I think that's why the emergency vehicles have been to their house so many times.  One day I was working and I heard the girls screaming at the top of their lungs, no idea why.  2 minutes later there was a fire engine, ambulance and four squad cars.  They were there for hours.  Eventually I noticed that the kid was behaving really sluggish as if he had a syringe hanging out of his arm.  I think they upped his meds and he was basically a slug at that point.  

The kid shows up at my door one weekday when these kids were maybe in middle school.  It's a school day.  He rings the bell and asks if the kids can play.  He's holding a bag of marshmallows.  I said, Michael (not his real name), my kids are in school.  Why aren't you in school?  "Oh, I was sent home because my stomach doesn't feel good" and I look at him and then the bag.  I said, You probably shouldn't be eating that... he shrugs and says he feels better now and then says, "So.  Can the kids play?".  :covreyes:

#49 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39308 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:39 AM

Some of this is ancient history now.  Once I started acting like they weren't there, they got quiet.

I don't want to make light of this but I think the son suffers from something that he needs meds for and I think that's why the emergency vehicles have been to their house so many times.  One day I was working and I heard the girls screaming at the top of their lungs, no idea why.  2 minutes later there was a fire engine, ambulance and four squad cars.  They were there for hours.  Eventually I noticed that the kid was behaving really sluggish as if he had a syringe hanging out of his arm.  I think they upped his meds and he was basically a slug at that point.  

The kid shows up at my door one weekday when these kids were maybe in middle school.  It's a school day.  He rings the bell and asks if the kids can play.  He's holding a bag of marshmallows.  I said, Michael (not his real name), my kids are in school.  Why aren't you in school?  "Oh, I was sent home because my stomach doesn't feel good" and I look at him and then the bag.  I said, You probably shouldn't be eating that... he shrugs and says he feels better now and then says, "So.  Can the kids play?".  :covreyes:

Dude showed up at your door in broad daylight with a bag of marshmellows and you said no?

#50 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41813 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:44 AM

You have pretty good white trash neighbor stories for living in a posh Chicago burb.  :D

Wait...I just assumed your neighbors are white.  dammit!  I'm a racist!

#51 SnottS

SnottS

Comptroller of King Richard V

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32437 posts
  • LocationThe Galaxy

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:05 AM

Does the kid have the diabeetus?

#52 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32906 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:46 AM

All I know is the work continues.  More landscapers today and someone working on their deck.  Some "professional" type people have been around too... hopefully real estate people.  

#53 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39308 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:48 AM

I'd lean my bidness on that fence and ask the dudes working on the deck what happens if my twin 80 year old consorts leap the divide and break their hips on that wooden death trap.  Then, i'd back the minivan out of the garage and wash it shirtless with those short shorts that mold to the posterior curvature when wet.  

Oh and i'd have a go pro for the PH's enjoyment.  

Oh and i'd invite george over and get him to order take out.

#54 weep er

weep er

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7695 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:57 AM

Anyone picturing ER looking through his blinds all day while he’s supposedly “working from home”? Oh I see how it is now.

I'd lean my bidness on that fence and ask the dudes working on the deck what happens if my twin 80 year old consorts leap the divide and break their hips on that wooden death trap. Then, i'd back the minivan out of the garage and wash it shirtless with those short shorts that mold to the posterior curvature when wet.

Oh and i'd have a go pro for the PH's enjoyment.

Oh and i'd invite george over and get him to order take out.

LOL. Whatever your profession is, you chose wrong. Your talent is wasted here.

Edited by weep er, 14 August 2019 - 10:34 AM.

#55 orudis

orudis

Deputy Comptroller of Rarts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15654 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:03 AM

He said, "What if the girls (they have twin girls who may have been 4-5 years old at the time) climb over the fence and drown in your pool?"

“Well, you better hope they don’t damage my fence when they trespass like that.” :D

#56 Sidney Porter

Sidney Porter

Comptroller of the Banninated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21380 posts
  • LocationColumbus OH

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:13 AM

Sounds like prep work for an airbnb

#57 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats