Sofa King Good! Your welcome.
Ok, so there's a little whipping cream in this - just don't eat the whole thing yourself, ok?
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken - one of those deli roasted chickens is perfect for this
- 1 cup Salsa Verde (green salsa)
- 1-4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped chipotles in sauce (more if you like it hotter)
- 8 - 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1.5 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped green onions for garnish
- Optional: top with chorizo crema (see recipe here)
- Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl.
- Pour 1/2 the whipping cream in the bottom of a 9x13-baking dish.
- Pour chicken broth in bowl and one by one submerge each flour tortilla.
- Place approximately 1/8 chicken mixture in each wet tortilla and roll up.
- Place all 8 side by side in dish, sprinkle with cheese, and pour remaining whipping cream over top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.