#1 Glacies

Glacies

Comptroller of Schwanz Hats

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5095 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:16 AM

Odyssey.

AssCreed hate is real, I understand it and recognize why these games are held in contempt by many gamers.

BUT, I love them. I thought Origins was amazing, beat that game and did every extra mission that existed. I'm now a bit into Odyssey and it's even better. Sea Combat in this!

I didn't think I was going to like the setting but they changed some gameplay and I'm super into it (as usual).

#2 Glacies

Glacies

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5095 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:30 AM

Can't stop with this. The sea combat might be better than black flag. Love the tie in of greek mythology. I have forgotten much about it.

#3 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 111778 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:29 AM

I just picked up black flag for 12 bucks. Never played any AssCreed before. Hopefully I won't be too lost without knowing the prequels

#4 Glacies

Glacies

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5095 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:47 AM

I think if you're anal (keeping the joke up I guess) about knowing every detail about things they're going to reference in the meta story, it will bother you, but the game each game is pretty complete in it's own way. Think about it like the MCU movies. Just about each stand on their own, but they fit together to make something bigger.

Black Flag is freaking amazing btw. Had so much trouble getting back to the story and missions. Hope you enjoy it - let me know what you think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users