#1 Dave McG

Dave McG

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4802 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:17 PM

I hope he's still at his lake place chilling out for a bit. It looks like he hasn't posted in about a week, which is a long time for him.

#2 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102135 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:24 PM

I heard he got nabbed at the Ecuadorian embassy.

#3 codemonkey

codemonkey

Ass. Comptroller of Ferthdays

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18875 posts
  • LocationMy suburban paradise

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:02 AM

That is unusual. Hope everything’s ok.

#4 Zsasz

Zsasz

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38335 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:12 AM

I heard he got nabbed at the Ecuadorian embassy.

I sometimes wonder if we have any secretly famous or infamous people here.

#5 Trub L

Trub L

Hooked on a Feelin

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102135 posts
  • LocationIn the Middle

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:49 AM

Vagus is actually the midget lion lucidor twins from Nacho Libre.

#6 Corbin

Corbin

Comptroller of Annoying-assed Threads That Go Too Freaking Long

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9274 posts
  • LocationSt. louis, Mo.

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:41 AM

Didnt he change his name? Thought he has been around.

#7 Sidney Porter

Sidney Porter

Comptroller of the Banninated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20954 posts
  • LocationColumbus OH

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:53 AM

I think he changed his name to stout fan

#8 codemonkey

codemonkey

Ass. Comptroller of Ferthdays

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18875 posts
  • LocationMy suburban paradise

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:11 AM

:lol:

#9 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14378 posts
  • LocationPalmer, MA

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:14 AM

Didnt he change his name? Thought he has been around.

It is BIG POPPA now.  Looks like he has not been around since last week, just before the board went down for a bit.

#10 Brownbeard

Brownbeard

Comptroller of Ilks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28793 posts
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Ia

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:24 AM

He posted in the gaming group that he has been crazy busy with work and personal stuff.  

#11 Glacies

Glacies

Comptroller of Schwanz Hate

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4685 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:27 AM

Yeah he's pretty busy right now and not getting on the board lately because he's spending a lot of time at the lake house.

#12 Dave McG

Dave McG

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4802 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:41 AM

He has posted in the past about health issues, so I just wanted to make sure all is well. If he's having fun at the lake, well that's a damn good reason for not posting.

#13 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38637 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:06 AM

I think glacies is a pRom star. 

#14 BIG POPPA

BIG POPPA

Duke of Errrrl

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25087 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:05 PM

You love me! You really love me!

lol I am reasonably well.

I have been having some health issues of late and need to get that roped in. Working with my doctors.

Additionally I have increased my work load. A local company closed their doors, but two of the principals I guess bought out the company, not really sure how that went down, except to say I have absorbed their current work load.

Also, I have been living down at the lake from Friday to early Monday morning. A friend of mine that livs down that way, grabs me after work on Friday and picks me back up Monday morning on his way to work. I have building materials delivered and I work. There is needed repair that has been put off to long. I've suffered some wind damage that is currently being negotiated by my insurance company. And basically taking care pf things I can no longer put off.

I believe I may have pissed of my gaming group as well. I sincerely apologize. These are just things I must take care of. I hope you can at least reasonably understand. Find some more players and we'll keep the server going.

I'll drop in from time to time but for the year of 2019 at least, I am going to be busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger.

ETA: I am also coming up on a completing a working prototype for the project I've been doing and have a patent applied for. So...like I said...life injects itself and you must comply. But I am grateful that there were at least a few people that actually missed my presence. You guys are pretty cool.

/go

Edited by BIG POPPA, 15 April 2019 - 03:09 PM.

#15 DieselGopher

DieselGopher

Executive Director of Whatnot and what not

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10923 posts
  • Locationhanging around

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:18 PM

#16 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32071 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:19 PM

He's back!

#17 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26760 posts
  • LocationKC - Kansas side

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:39 PM

I have been having some health issues of late and need to get that roped in. Working with my doctors.

Additionally I have increased my work load. A local company closed their doors, but two of the principals I guess bought out the company, not really sure how that went down, except to say I have absorbed their current work load.

Also, I have been living down at the lake from Friday to early Monday morning. A friend of mine that livs down that way, grabs me after work on Friday and picks me back up Monday morning on his way to work. I have building materials delivered and I work. There is needed repair that has been put off to long. I've suffered some wind damage that is currently being negotiated by my insurance company. And basically taking care pf things I can no longer put off.

I believe I may have pissed of my gaming group as well. I sincerely apologize. These are just things I must take care of. I hope you can at least reasonably understand. Find some more players and we'll keep the server going.

I'll drop in from time to time but for the year of 2019 at least, I am going to be busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger.

ETA: I am also coming up on a completing a working prototype for the project I've been doing and have a patent applied for. So...like I said...life injects itself and you must comply. But I am grateful that there were at least a few people that actually missed my presence. You guys are pretty cool.

/go

If this is what retirement entails I'm not doing it

#18 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1760 posts
  • LocationBalmer, Merlin, Hon

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:04 PM

Ok, I totally don't get this, will someone please educate the clueless on the joke.

fer instance:

A: yer an a$$hole

B: no I'm not

A: fer sure dude

B: I'm a really nice guy, my mum sez so

A: Adolph Hitler's mum thought her son was a nice guy

B: You knew Adolph Hitler's mum?

A: Farkin' clueless twit!

#19 Zsasz

Zsasz

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38335 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:06 PM

/go

It's true. You seem like a good guy and definitely not a dick.

Ok, I totally don't get this, will someone please educate the clueless on the joke.
fer instance:

A: yer an a$$hole
B: no I'm not
A: fer sure dude
B: I'm a really nice guy, my mum sez so
A: Adolph Hitler's mum thought her son was a nice guy
B: You knew Adolph Hitler's mum?
A: Farkin' clueless twit!

The joke is you showed up right after he disappeared.

Edited by Zsasz, 15 April 2019 - 04:05 PM.

#20 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1760 posts
  • LocationBalmer, Merlin, Hon

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:12 PM

can't be me, I'm a total dick. Just look at my last posts. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users