8pm bitches!!

#2 SugarTits

SugarTits

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42965 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:18 PM

Easy to see some people have no chance of staying long.

#3 BeersBeers24/7

BeersBeers24/7

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5491 posts
  • LocationAshevegas!

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:22 PM

Recorded, haven't watched yet, will probably another day.

#4 miccullen

miccullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62274 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

<insert mandatory people still watch that show comment>

#5 BeersBeers24/7

BeersBeers24/7

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5491 posts
  • LocationAshevegas!

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:43 PM

<insert mandatory people still watch that show comment>

I watch, sporadically. My wife watches it all.

#6 BeerBomber

BeerBomber

Comptroller of Brined Cucumber Liplocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7108 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:30 PM

I want to bone Wentworth.

#7 jimdkc

jimdkc

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1950 posts
  • LocationIndependence, MO

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:05 PM

I want to bone Wentworth.

Meh... I bet Aubrey would be more fun!

#8 the_stain

the_stain

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75312 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:49 PM

I want to bone Wentworth Miller.

Oh snap

#9 Emerson Biggins

Emerson Biggins

Comptroller of Hair

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5783 posts
  • LocationThe other side of the river

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:46 AM

Don't.

Touch.

Other.

Peoples'.

Shit.

Basic consideration for others.  Even if you're trying to be helpful, keep you hands off others' shit.  This is how Lisa Whelchel accidentally found Malcolm's HII.  Trying to be helpful.  Another reason people don't want you up in their shit.

How do you go on Survivor without knowing how to swim?  It's literally one of the first and most important things you need to be able to do if you're going on Survivor.

Joey Amazing says he wants to reign it in and not be a big personality like he may have been in the past, then literally pulls fire out of his ass in 3 minutes, to the amazement of anybody paying attention.  Then nearly single-handedly wins the immunity challenge.  Awesome.  And how badass was Kelly Wentworth taking the hit to the head and saying "#### it" and continuing on.  That slide puzzle was a monster.

Reem Daly (as opposed to weekly or monthly) and Wendy Diaz-Twine try to teach Keith to swim better, which I thought was an incredibly cool and endearing moment, and "HEY, THEY'RE FORMING AN ALLIANCE ZOMG VOTE THEM OUT".  Morons.

Take three steps and piddle around in the dirt and you'll find the neon sign pointing to your advantage.

Decent first episode, but it can't touch DvG's first episode, which was one of the best in recent memory, as was the entire season.

#10 SugarTits

SugarTits

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42965 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:21 PM

I cringed everytime she took someone's crap to the beach. Personally, I would rather have my stuff hanging to dry then laid out on the sand. I knew she was going. The green haired girl with turrets is not long for the show either. You dig your heels in on the first vote to try to save someone you don't really know.....you really don't belong there. There are people begging to be voted off. Joe has the fact that he is very likeable going for him. Once he is around for a couple votes, he will find people to work with him. Audrey doesn't have that personality, she needs to survive a couple votes where people make themself a target. That was pretty badass of Kelly. I don't know why, but I barely remembered her.

DvG was pretty awesome beginning to end. I am hopeful this version of redemption is going to be a good wrinkle in the show, as opposed to a meaningless side show.

#11 LowcountryBrewer

LowcountryBrewer

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2331 posts
  • LocationMount Pleasant, SC

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:32 PM

The wife and I watched the first twenty seasons or so.  We took a break, but are back in it with our 13yo this season.  It was a good episode.

I was cringing when they were sliding those puzzle pieces around.  I was sure someone was going to smash their fingers/hand.

#12 BeerBomber

BeerBomber

Comptroller of Brined Cucumber Liplocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7108 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 28 February 2019 - 09:50 PM

Wentworth. So hot, want to touch.

#13 Hines

Hines

Comptroller of Emus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7858 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 07:58 AM

Aubrey and the geeky return guy have so much more confidence now.   Aubrey's confidence is going to rub people wrong sooner than later.

As for the kid that had trouble swimming, didnt he say he practice or took lessons?   Speaking as a very weak swimmer, I can see how he might got his skills up marginally before he went on the show but the pressure of the show plus that natural fear that lives within him can easily consume someone.   

#14 SugarTits

SugarTits

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42965 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 08:13 AM

Lol Aubrey telling everyone the exact same thing is going to catch up to her. I was distracted while watching and there was a lot being said between people. I need to watch the episode again.

#15 badogg

badogg

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26536 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:14 AM

Man, that group is retarded.

Spoiler

#16 Hines

Hines

Comptroller of Emus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7858 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:28 AM

i didn't agree with the vote last night.

#17 SugarTits

SugarTits

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42965 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:53 AM

I did agree with the vote. He screwed himself thinking the other guy was aligned with him. It was damn near instant that the guy aligned with Kelly put together a voting block to get rid of him. Dave is pushing an agenda that will get him removed. The others have showed they have accepted Kelly.

If Chris would have shut his mouth he would be in a strong voting block. Trying to be everything to all people usually ends your time there.

#18 LowcountryBrewer

LowcountryBrewer

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2331 posts
  • LocationMount Pleasant, SC

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:57 AM

Man, that group is retarded.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#19 Emerson Biggins

Emerson Biggins

Comptroller of Hair

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5783 posts
  • LocationThe other side of the river

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:20 AM

Any patience I would've shown for Wendy Diaz-Twine has disappeared. I was impressed that she held her own during the immunity challenge despite her injury, but the whole chicken thing irritated me greatly. If you have an issue with the chickens, speak up at the challenge and lobby for comfort. I've listened to Jonny Fairplay's podcast AND Survivor Know-It-Alls with Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach this morning and ALL of them agreed that the comfort is the smarter choice in the first place, since there are opportunities to get food but NO opportunities to get comfort items.

And yeah if Chris had STFU like David suggested, he'd still be around.

Jonny Fairplay mentioned today how you can use the cameras to your advantage for finding idols. The less they're making of whatever you're doing, the further you are from the idol. The more they appear to be trying to film the specifics of what you're doing, the closer you're likely to be getting to it. On Pearl Islands, when they were trying to find the tree that was indicated in the hints to find their treasure chest, Jonny told Shawn to go stand in a place they suspected might be correct and proclaim that this was the spot. Jonny stood away and observed the camera operators' lackluster attention to this proclamation and determined they were in the wrong place. Kinda cool, actually.

#20 Hines

Hines

Comptroller of Emus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7858 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:53 AM

a game within the game!  (in regards to how the production crew act)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users