#1 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60860 posts
  • LocationAntioch, IL

Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:56 AM

this thing is all over the news around here since it happened in chicago and he's a native chicagoan as well.

I haven't followed it much until the past couple days.  I mean he's always been a thing around here but it seems like it has really taken off.  stories of him holding some girls hostage for weeks on end and underage abuse and etc.

#2 Beejus McReejus

Beejus McReejus

Comptroller of Flying Ducks

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10595 posts
  • LocationTopeka, KS

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:00 AM

I watched the documentary about him a few months ago.  Dude is a pedo POS.

#3 Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43704 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:04 AM

I think everything right now is coming from investigations started from the Surviving R Kelly documentary.

#4 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60860 posts
  • LocationAntioch, IL

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:24 AM

seems like every report mentions that show.  I haven't seen it.  I know he was accused way back in the day for fecking around with some 14-15yr old chick or something like that, seems like its a habit with this guy, lotsa young girls, abusive relationships, held against their will, etc. from what the news reports are saying.  sounds like he's a bit more than a pedo

#5 Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43704 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:48 AM

Poor guy is suffering from panic attacks. Duh! They really are coming to get you.

https://amp.tmz.com/...es-allegations/

#6 Brownbeard

Brownbeard

Comptroller of Ilks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30811 posts
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Ia

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:51 AM

He is a scumbag piece of shit.  And he always has been.  What's worse is that people facilitated his sick deviance.  

#7 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60860 posts
  • LocationAntioch, IL

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:51 AM

i'm sure none of the girls he's allegedly assaulted over the years have panic attacks.  :rollseyes:

#8 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32699 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:23 AM

There is WAY more evidence against this guy than there ever was against Michael Jackson.

#9 Brownbeard

Brownbeard

Comptroller of Ilks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30811 posts
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Ia

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:25 AM

There is WAY more evidence against this guy than there ever was against Michael Jackson.

Yep.  

#10 Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43704 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:26 AM

At what point does he become a flight risk?

#11 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60860 posts
  • LocationAntioch, IL

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:26 AM

the news reports certainly make it seem that way.  if that stuff is all true he will end up in prison for a long long time.

#12 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32699 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:16 AM

He should be in prison already.

#13 Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43704 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:32 AM

Today Lady Gaga removed her song she did with him in 2013 from iTunes and streaming sites after sales went up after Surviving R Kelly premiered.

#14 Benadryl Cumbersnatch

Benadryl Cumbersnatch

Comptroller of King Richard V

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33232 posts
  • LocationThe Galaxy

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:13 PM

Feck that guy

#15 Benadryl Cumbersnatch

Benadryl Cumbersnatch

Comptroller of King Richard V

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33232 posts
  • LocationThe Galaxy

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:23 AM

Wow... Talk about “Flipping the Fvck Out “

#16 Hines

Hines

Comptroller of Emus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8008 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:32 AM

My R Kelly story

It was probably 11 years ago.  I was at a party with some friends and a rather young hot chic left her digital camera laying on the counter. (I'm guessing she was 26).  I looked at a buddy and said, "I bet there are naked pics on there."   So obviously we took the camera and start going through.  It had a lot of Halloween party pictures on it (we were at a similar party for the same year).   We are scrolling through and we recognize someone and we both pause and just look at each other.  "Is that R Kelly?"  We both were puzzled and thought someone had really maximized their costume potential and looked exactly like R Kelly.   

About that time we were busted.  Come to find out, the camera owner was actually living with R Kelly at the time and was his 'girlfriend.'   Never saw that chic again.  Since that time, our buddy that was dating this girl's friend is with another guy.  Would be interested to ask her what her opinion is now.

That was a weird night.   It was named "The best worst night ever." 

#17 Genesee Ted

Genesee Ted

yabba dabba doob

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36170 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 06 March 2019 - 09:15 AM

My R Kelly story

It was probably 11 years ago. I was at a party with some friends and a rather young hot chic left her digital camera laying on the counter. (I'm guessing she was 26). I looked at a buddy and said, "I bet there are naked pics on there." So obviously we took the camera and start going through. It had a lot of Halloween party pictures on it (we were at a similar party for the same year). We are scrolling through and we recognize someone and we both pause and just look at each other. "Is that R Kelly?" We both were puzzled and thought someone had really maximized their costume potential and looked exactly like R Kelly.

About that time we were busted. Come to find out, the camera owner was actually living with R Kelly at the time and was his 'girlfriend.' Never saw that chic again. Since that time, our buddy that was dating this girl's friend is with another guy. Would be interested to ask her what her opinion is now.

That was a weird night. It was named "The best worst night ever."

Seems wrong to go through someone’s camera without permission to expressly look for naked pics of her

My $.02

#18 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40302 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 06 March 2019 - 09:24 AM

Seems wrong to go through someone’s camera without permission to expressly look for naked pics of her

My $.02

Especially when end up with R. Kelly in the face.  There's got to be a way you can get in on the class action.

#19 ER Pemberton

ER Pemberton

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34228 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:02 AM

I have heard "R. Kelly stories" but I honestly don't know much about him.  I know he's from Chicago and had some sort of underage-sex-weirdness charges and that's about it.  He went to prison, got back out, released more music and is now under the microscope again.  Seems like a serial offender and if there is proof, he probably needs more jail time, sex-offender status and a restraining order.

My $.02

Can't help but agree.  

#20 Hines

Hines

Comptroller of Emus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8008 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:05 AM

My $.02

Yeah, on the list of things i've done wrong in my life I don't think this one makes the top 500.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users