BeerBomber

Comptroller of Brined Cucumber Liplocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6596 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:03 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...017-report.html

Apparently she forgot where she lived.  Shitty situation all around, but cannot figure out how you don't know where you live.  

#2 DuncanDad

DuncanDad

Comptroller of Complaints and Unruly Clients

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15035 posts
  • LocationLaGrange, GA

Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:04 AM

How did Mexas ever miss this one?

I mean, here the cop is. Going into the wrong apartment. Minding her own bidness.

A feral gets all upset because an innocent cop is in his apartment.

The cop had to shoot the feral because he got all uppity and questioning her athorita.

Sound about right?

#3 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37709 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:46 AM

I can see going in to the wrong apartment but how in the feck do you not recognize it's not your place the second you open the door. This seems fishy.

#4 TxBrewer

TxBrewer

CrAp Czar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16846 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:10 AM

How do you go to the wrong apartment thinking that it is yours? Much less when you open the door and it isn't decorated like your apartment should have given her a clue. Will be interesting to see what the tox screen comes back with.

#5 Sidney Porter

Sidney Porter

Comptroller of the Banninated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19887 posts
  • LocationColumbus OH

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:11 AM

I can see going in to the wrong apartment but how in the feck do you not recognize it's not your place the second you open the door. This seems fishy.

it might have been real quick. He heard someone breaking in, went to the door, she saw him and shot as soon as she saw a black guy in "her" apartment.

I bet she gets off. She hasn't been arrested. If the roles were reversed he would have been arrested by now

#6 the_stain

the_stain

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68053 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:32 AM

There's more to this story. Seems like they actually knew each other...

#7 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37709 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:34 AM

it might have been real quick. He heard someone breaking in, went to the door, she saw him and shot as soon as she saw a black guy in "her" apartment.

I bet she gets off. She hasn't been arrested. If the roles were reversed he would have been arrested by now

Right, but how did she get in the apartment?  Her key wouldn't work in the door.  So she knocks?  Or the door was unlocked and she just walks in?

Dallas police tell me the just off shift officer who shot and killed a man in his own apartment, was on the WRONG FLOOR. HER apartment was on another floor. Her key didn’t work in the door. Shooting happened shortly after resident opened his own door.

This is on her.  Key didn't work...guy opens door, she shoots him?  WTF?

#8 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37709 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:38 AM

If you're breaking into a home, you don't answer the door when someone tries to get in.

#9 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37709 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

There's more to this story. Seems like they actually knew each other...

This looks to be the case. She's going away for a long time.

#10 Sidney Porter

Sidney Porter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19887 posts
  • LocationColumbus OH

Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:12 PM

This looks to be the case. She's going away for a long time.

has she even been arrested?

#11 the_stain

the_stain

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68053 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:15 PM

It's unsubstantiated at this point but the rumors going around suggest that there was some sort of argument between them. My source for this is mostly "my wife heard..." but she's pretty plugged into the gossip scene

#12 JKor

JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37709 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:23 PM

I saw screenshot of a FB post with them together.

#13 Sidney Porter

Sidney Porter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19887 posts
  • LocationColumbus OH

Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:31 PM

To make an arrest you just need probably cause. Sounds like they are dragging their feet to give her time to make this a self defense argument.

#14 TxBrewer

TxBrewer

CrAp Czar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16846 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:35 PM

has she even been arrested?

Arrested today, manslaughter

Edited by TxBrewer, 09 September 2018 - 06:35 PM.

#15 zymot

zymot

Comptroller of Small Amounts of Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20084 posts
  • LocationDown two, then left.

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:03 PM

I worked with a guy that ended up in the wrong apartment. We were working on site, they moved his accommodation. He was drunk and ended up in the wrong apartment. He got some food, and passed out on the couch.

The real tenants came home, found some guy they do not know on the couch. Called the cops. When the cops tried to wake him up, he came up swinging. They then took him to the Stoney Lonesome for the night.

#16 DuncanDad

DuncanDad

Comptroller of Complaints and Unruly Clients

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15035 posts
  • LocationLaGrange, GA

Posted 10 September 2018 - 03:41 AM

To make an arrest you just need probably cause. Sounds like they are dragging their feet to give her time to make this a self defense argument.

IDK but a dead guy shot in his own apartment by a cop seem like probable cause to me...

#17 Sidney Porter

Sidney Porter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19887 posts
  • LocationColumbus OH

Posted 10 September 2018 - 03:53 AM

IDK but a dead guy shot in his own apartment by a cop seem like probable cause to me...

that was my point, most people would have been arrested on the spot, the police dragged their feet

#18 TxBrewer

TxBrewer

CrAp Czar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16846 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:15 PM

Update from the arrest report:

According to the affidavit, Guyger was on the wrong floor and didn't check that the apartment was hers until after she shot Jean.

Guyger's apartment is directly below Jeans, the document says.

When Guyger got off of her shift at around 10 p.m., the affidavit says she parked on the fourth floor of the parking garage.

Jean was home alone when Guyger approached his door.

"She inserted a unique door key, with an electronic chip, into the door key hole," the affidavit says. "The door, which was slightly ajar prior to Guyger's arrival, fully opened under the force of the key insertion."

Once the door opened, Guyger saw Jean across the room. She described him as looking like a large silhouette because it was dark inside. She said she believed he was an intruder.
"Guyger drew her firearm, gave verbal commands that were ignored by Jean," the affidavit says. "As a result, Guyger fired her handgun two times striking (Jean) one time in the torso."

Guyger then went into Jean's apartment and called 911. She turned on the lights and when dispatchers asked where she was, Guyger returned to the front door and discovered she was at the wrong apartment, the document says.

Guyger was arrested on Sunday evening and released from jail after posting a $300,000 bond.

What a fecked up situation, at the end of the day she was in the wrong apartment and has to own that mistake. Will be interesting when the toxicology rests come back to see if she had been drinking that could be a reason she was in the wrong apartment. Not an excuse for her actions just wondering how she went to the wrong floor.

#19 AspenLeif

AspenLeif

Comptroller of Gingerliness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16999 posts
  • LocationAspen, CO

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:48 PM

I’ve been in Dallas for less than 36 hrs. I’m staying in a flat on the north side.

Do I need to put a hog leg in a wide leather belt ‘round these parts?

That story took an interesting turn.

#20 BeerBomber

BeerBomber

Comptroller of Brined Cucumber Liplocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6596 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:55 PM

She could only manage 50% accuracy from across a typical living room (I'd guess)?  That is terrible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users