#1 drez77

drez77

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13115 posts
  • LocationPalmer, MA

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:35 PM

Anyone else have a supporter version of Bru'n Water?  If so, have you gotten any updates?  I notice on the website they are on version 5.3 but the last update I received was 4.2 back in January of 2017.  Just curious if anyone else has gotten any updates.  I did send an e-mail to Martin asking also.

#2 Poptop

Poptop

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4162 posts
  • LocationCoconut Creek, FL

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:19 PM

Martin emailed me a copy of the latest.  I have not updated my profile into it yet.

#3 drez77

drez77

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13115 posts
  • LocationPalmer, MA

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:59 PM

Martin emailed me a copy of the latest. I have not updated my profile into it yet.

Thanks. I guess I will wait and see if I get the update or a email response.

#4 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8208 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:25 AM

Anyone else have a supporter version of Bru'n Water?  If so, have you gotten any updates?  I notice on the website they are on version 5.3 but the last update I received was 4.2 back in January of 2017.  Just curious if anyone else has gotten any updates.  I did send an e-mail to Martin asking also.

I got 5.1 a few weeks ago, then 5.3 a couple weeks after that. 

#5 drez77

drez77

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13115 posts
  • LocationPalmer, MA

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:36 PM

I got 5.1 a few weeks ago, then 5.3 a couple weeks after that.

Still no update or response.

#6 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8208 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:18 AM

Still no update or response.

I just pinged Martin.  We'll see if that does any good.  He may be off racing his motorcycle.

#7 drez77

drez77

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13115 posts
  • LocationPalmer, MA

Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:25 AM

I just pinged Martin. We'll see if that does any good. He may be off racing his motorcycle.

Thanks Denny.

#8 mabrungard

mabrungard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 12 August 2018 - 03:33 PM

Sorry for the delay in getting the new version to all you great Bru'n Water supporters. However, with thousands of you out there and the fact that I'm sending messages with an almost 1MB attachment, my internet provider limits the number of messages that I can send daily. At a rate of around 100 per day, I'm betting that most of you can see that it will be a month or two before everyone get's their copy. 

I haven't forgotten your support and I hope that you all appreciate the improvements in the new version. As usual, pay attention to your email. Gmail users need to be extra attentive since that email service sucks and your program is going to end up in the spam or trash folder. 

#9 pickle_rick

pickle_rick

Comptroller of <non-pr0n> pr0n

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35708 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 12 August 2018 - 03:42 PM

Sorry for the delay in getting the new version to all you great Bru'n Water supporters. However, with thousands of you out there and the fact that I'm sending messages with an almost 1MB attachment, my internet provider limits the number of messages that I can send daily. At a rate of around 100 per day, I'm betting that most of you can see that it will be a month or two before everyone get's their copy. 

I haven't forgotten your support and I hope that you all appreciate the improvements in the new version. As usual, pay attention to your email. Gmail users need to be extra attentive since that email service sucks and your program is going to end up in the spam or trash folder. 

why not put this thing on google drive or something similar and send everyone a link?

#10 drez77

drez77

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13115 posts
  • LocationPalmer, MA

Posted Yesterday, 04:41 AM

Thanks. Still would like to know why the last update I received was 4.2, I assume there were updates between 4.2 and 5.3?

#11 pickle_rick

pickle_rick

Comptroller of <non-pr0n> pr0n

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35708 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted Yesterday, 08:09 AM

Thanks. Still would like to know why the last update I received was 4.2, I assume there were updates between 4.2 and 5.3?

Do you even software develop bro? ;)

#12 drez77

drez77

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13115 posts
  • LocationPalmer, MA

Posted Yesterday, 08:16 AM

Do you even software develop bro? ;)

No!  I just want to make sure my water is where I want it to be!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users