#1 Lee in Texas

Lee in Texas

Comptroller of Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts
  • Locationnear Austin, Texas

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

Just need to get through tonight and Friday night. It's for a relative with a Boxer...mix? And a Hmmm not very Boxer mix. These dogs are driving me nuts. They have no discipline. One pissed on the floor just minutes after their owners dropped them off. One or both took a dump in the hallway today. They apparently have no command for get up/get out of the way/move, etc. I believe their owner just yells at them if they are in the way. That is totally plausible, btw. They have given away two dogs in that past for being "stupid/not knowing how to behave". All of which is a total bummer. I love dogs. As much as these two get on my nerves, I know they don't mean to be undisciplined misfits. It also bums me out to know they have to go back home, where they get no training. I really do believe a disciplined dog is a happy dog. The one I lost last year was awesome. We could take her anywhere. She loved meeting people, especially kids. She didn't chew things up, she went outside to potty, didn't jump on people. We never raised our voice to her. There was never a reason to. She was spoiled, but so were we, with a dog that never gave us any trouble. These last few days have really made me miss her.

I think I'll go get a beer. Or two.

Probably way too much rambling.

#2 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23324 posts
  • LocationKC - Kansas side

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:42 PM

I usually don't sent vibes.

Vibes.  They're dogs - don't blame the owners.  And you might want to think about telling the owners NFW ever again.  

#3 Beejus McReejus

Beejus McReejus

Comptroller of Flying Ducks

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9828 posts
  • LocationTopeka, KS

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:17 PM

Just here to say that my boxer is awesome.

:cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users