#1 LeftyMPfrmDE

LeftyMPfrmDE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:42 AM

Just looking for some feedback. Come next year, my brew club is thinking of starting a due structure; x amount gives you a t-shirt, and some benefits, discount at the LHBSx for starters. There's about 8 or so former members who have gone pro in the area.

I want to network with them, I have great report, with, others, never met in person. Wanting to purpose a local brewery loyalty program, show a membership card, and get a discount, like a happy hour rate on pints. Just don't know how to go about it.

#2 Poptop

Poptop

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5011 posts
  • LocationCoconut Creek, FL

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:07 AM

We pay dues. It covers like entry fees to contests and festivals, ingredients for group brews, stickers, beer purchases for style discussions, buys shirts that we buy back, stuff like that. Not a bad thing at all.

#3 Area Man

Area Man

Comptroller of Geometry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9141 posts
  • LocationAbilizzle

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

Just looking for some feedback. Come next year, my brew club is thinking of starting a due structure; x amount gives you a t-shirt, and some benefits, discount at the LHBSx for starters. There's about 8 or so former members who have gone pro in the area.

I want to network with them, I have great report, with, others, never met in person. Wanting to purpose a local brewery loyalty program, show a membership card, and get a discount, like a happy hour rate on pints. Just don't know how to go about it.

We have a similar deal with local breweries--typically, 2nd pint for free with membership card. Here it's easy, because the brewing scene is tiny and we all know one another. Just build a rapport with them, and let them know what your club is about. Our dues are $25/year which gets you that, and 10% off ingredients at the nearest HBS. T-shirts are extra.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users