denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9090 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

https://www.experime...rming-boot-camp

It's back - it's science time! But first... we hit the feedback back, talk about some elections and other beer news - including Sierra Nevada's throwback beer move and the new beer style that's got people up in arms. In the library we discuss whether or not Prohibition was a good thing for beer and why American versions of British beers seem to fall short - according to the Brits. In the brewery, Drew discusses a very cool charity he just worked with and YCHops sets the record straight on the hop glut. In the lab, we look at the hot hop topic of BioTransform from the results of our IGORs. In the lounge, we sit down with Brad Ring from BYO to discuss their boot camp format before we close out with the Q's & the A's, quick tip and say goodbye to one of the best actors Denny ever got to work with.

#2 Poptop

Poptop

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5011 posts
  • LocationCoconut Creek, FL

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:41 AM

Sounds like a good one I won't wait to listen to considering I'm on #8 :) Man, the owner of Faction.... Was he drinking or other??? Great interview but yes the interpretation helmet was needed.

#3 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9090 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:48 AM

Sounds like a good one I won't wait to listen to considering I'm on #8 :) Man, the owner of Faction.... Was he drinking or other??? Great interview but yes the interpretation helmet was needed.

Roger had just gotten off a long shift and was drinking steadily.  We'd been hitting breweries all day and Drew hit a distillery right before Faction.  I didn't think the interview was ever gonna end!  Took me days to edit.

#4 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:55 AM

Roger had just gotten off a long shift and was drinking steadily.  We'd been hitting breweries all day and Drew hit a distillery right before Faction.  I didn't think the interview was ever gonna end!  Took me days to edit.

Got to love a Roger Davis interview!

#5 Poptop

Poptop

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5011 posts
  • LocationCoconut Creek, FL

Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

It was pretty fun to listen to (with a beer and a shot of course) haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users