OK, so this hunk of iron has a new home. I did a little cleaning and tune up. Pretty much disassembled a bunch of it, knocked off rust, lubed, and put it back together. Learned a bit about how bandsaws work.
I think it got banged around in transit. I got it purring pretty good, although sometimes it a little noisy. I'm going to get a new blade before fretting over fine tuning. It's working well though. I'll tinker with it to clean it up more and see how much rust I can get off of it. If I feel like it, I may look for some parts.
One issue is the lower adjustment area. I can't move the blocks with the adjustment screw. I need to tap them over. They were frozen, but I got them to move now with a little encouragement. Also, that bearing stop down there is loose to set up. Seems to hold though with some messing around.
This set is how it looked before some TLC. Second set was when I called it an afternoon and put it into the shop.