#1 Kelly Clarkson Beefs

Kelly Clarkson Beefs

Comptroller of Hair

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5929 posts
  • LocationThe other side of the river

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:55 AM

So Mrs. C's office has moved into a new building in a different part of town and are holding an open house for clients to come check out the new space. She has been tasked with coming up with a signature cocktail for the event. Difficulty: It must incorporate some or all of the following colors:

HAP%20colors_zpsbhfop60h.jpg
First thing that came to mind was something like either a Tequila Sunrise or a Screwdriver, with a sinker of blue curacao or blue Kinky vodka. Alternately, something like an orange juice based margarita, with a blue sugar or salt rim. I figure if we go for a sugared rim, the drink should be a little more tart to balance itself.

I figure it should probably not be a very involved drink, i.e. tons of ingredients. I don't intend to ensure that the colors of the drink match EXACTLY, either. They'll be close. So with that, any suggestions you guys may have would be greatly appreciated. She and I are gonna make up some stuff this weekend, to try out for presentation and taste. She'll be presenting some options to the powers that be next week.

Edited by Pricipal Caught Sayof, 27 September 2016 - 10:56 AM.

#2 ChicagoWaterGuy

ChicagoWaterGuy

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3234 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:06 AM

Blue Fcker with a pineapple spear and blue salted rim. https://www.drinklab...ucker-cocktail/

#3 Mynameisluka

Mynameisluka

Comptroller of Brownies

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24763 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

Blue hawaiians with a twist of orange.

#4 Murphy

Murphy

No Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14017 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

jello shots, in those colors

#5 Seagis

Seagis

Comptroller of Nothing Being Good Enough

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18307 posts
  • LocationThe city of Townsville

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:22 PM

jello shots, in those colors

She doesn't work at a sorority house, dude. :P

#6 Gusso

Gusso

Secretary of In and Out

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18553 posts
  • LocationThe Holy City

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:35 PM

Beer in these mugs...

il_570xN.774263891_m7e1_zps4x5quipc.jpg

#7 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Comptroller of BigAssMan

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43574 posts
  • Locationen route

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:42 PM

All of them.

#8 EWW

EWW

Regular, normal human being

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23206 posts
  • LocationSomewhere special

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:04 PM

https://www.liquor.c...s/lady-in-blue/

And garnish with the appropriate editable flowers to complete the color scheme

#9 TheSmasherDon

TheSmasherDon

Perro Grande

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5034 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley California

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:26 PM

I Drink!

:frank:

#10 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45166 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:37 PM

So Mrs. C's office has moved into a new building in a different part of town and are holding an open house for clients to come check out the new space. She has been tasked with coming up with a signature cocktail for the event. Difficulty: It must incorporate some or all of the following colors:

HAP%20colors_zpsbhfop60h.jpg
First thing that came to mind was something like either a Tequila Sunrise or a Screwdriver, with a sinker of blue curacao or blue Kinky vodka. Alternately, something like an orange juice based margarita, with a blue sugar or salt rim. I figure if we go for a sugared rim, the drink should be a little more tart to balance itself.

I figure it should probably not be a very involved drink, i.e. tons of ingredients. I don't intend to ensure that the colors of the drink match EXACTLY, either. They'll be close. So with that, any suggestions you guys may have would be greatly appreciated. She and I are gonna make up some stuff this weekend, to try out for presentation and taste. She'll be presenting some options to the powers that be next week.

Listen to me now, brutha.  In all of those colors come drinks potent in energy, high in taurine, and flavors so natural, only your undertaker will know for sure.  Mix with vodka.  Chug with friends.  Dare mortal men to fly.  Sear the flesh from each others' bones with naught a care in the world.  Drink until it just kinda falls out the gaping hole in the back of your neck, and then stand on your head and do it again!  You'll be the hit of the party.  The first to take a bite and the last to lose your sense of taste.  And come morning, perhaps the only remaining thing in that huge mound of human flesh still writhing!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drinking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users