Dave McG

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6959 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

It is the best election ever.

It is certainly the most entertaining but I can't call it the best or even remotely good, while the future of our country, and perhaps the world will be shaped by it. There is nothing positive about choosing the leader of the free world based on what amounts to a sitcom.

#62 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31663 posts
  • LocationKC - Kansas side

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:48 PM

What on earth was Bill thinking?  I guess he's snuck around so much before - why not.  He's not dumb but it sure appears he was on Monday.  Does not compute.

#63 badogg

badogg

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29685 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:22 PM

13524425_897591993720943_808250266280795

#64 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46467 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:26 PM

It is certainly the most entertaining but I can't call it the best or even remotely good, while the future of our country, and perhaps the world will be shaped by it. There is nothing positive about choosing the leader of the free world based on what amounts to a sitcom.

I think it is just exposing the kind of people we elect to lead our country. Both of these nit wits beat out the others that ran for the job.

#65 toonces

toonces

Methuselah

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28892 posts
  • Locationthe atomic city

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:27 PM

I think it is just exposing the kind of people we elect to lead our country. Both of these nit wits beat out the others that ran for the job.

they can't be completely stupid then...

#66 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95686 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:28 PM

No, but apparently, the voters are! :covreyes:

#67 humdum

humdum

Comptroller of Chili and Other Fine Bean-Free Foods

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8779 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:40 PM

I read this as Loretta Lynn and was like WTF?

Get outta my head!!!

#68 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46467 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:46 PM

I would say nit wits for different reasons. Trump for, well, being Trump. Hillary for thinking no laws or regulations apply to her. Both of their arrogance is stunning. I don't think either of them is stupid.

#69 humdum

humdum

Comptroller of Chili and Other Fine Bean-Free Foods

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8779 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:56 PM

I would say nit wits for different reasons. Trump for, well, being Trump. Hillary for thinking no laws or regulations apply to her. Both of their arrogance is stunning. I don't think either of them is stupid.

I'm no fan of either but I gotta hand it to Trump for keeping his name in the news EVERYDAMNDAYSINCEHEANNOUNCED! I have not watched the news one day that he wasn't a topic on a broadcast. Good or bad, he's in the news.

#70 orudis

orudis

Deputy Comptroller of Rarts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19857 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:26 PM

What kind of retard would claim that Bill Clinton is "officially" under investigation based on an unsourced Fox News story? Wow.

#71 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46467 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:43 PM

I see O Rudest is here.
Four pages of people discussing the story of the day without name calling until....

Edited by Zaphod_Beeblebrox, 01 July 2016 - 06:43 PM.

#72 zymot

zymot

Comptroller of Small Amounts of Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23318 posts
  • LocationMortville

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:59 PM

What on earth was Bill thinking?  I guess he's snuck around so much before - why not.  He's not dumb but it sure appears he was on Monday.  Does not compute.

Bill ain't stupid. He knew exactly what he was doing.

No way am I going to believe it was an accident or a case, "Oh silly me. That's right. I forget for a second. You are one of the people who might decide to ruin my wife's political future and soil the Clinton name in history. Sorry thought bother you. I am back to the galley and to get a soda and grab that cute stewardess's ass."

#73 zymot

zymot

Comptroller of Small Amounts of Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23318 posts
  • LocationMortville

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:09 PM

Heard an interview with Lynch this morning. Somebody asked her, "What the hell were you thinking?"

Her reply was something like, "What the hell was I thinking? Well that is the question. It is a good good question, What was I thinking. That is an excellent question. Everybody wants to know the answer to that very good question. Because people deserve to know the truth and they should get an answer."

I never heard what the hell she was thinking.

Edited by zymot, 01 July 2016 - 07:18 PM.

#74 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46467 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:16 PM

I like her remark, I wish I knew how to lock the airplane door.

I am sure she is feeling played right now.

They must have stuffed Slick Willy in a bunker right after his stunt. He is nowhere to be found.

#75 orudis

orudis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19857 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:27 PM

I see O Rudest is here.
Four pages of people discussing the story of the day without name calling until....

Sorry, it would be downright rude not to point out the idiocy of confusing right wing whargle-bargle with "official" fact. One of many services I provide the PH. :)

I do agree it's bad optics. But as others have pointed out, if there were really something nefarious going on, meeting in such a public manner just doesn't make any sense. Only if you have already drunk the right wing anti-Clinton koolaid would this corruption theory make sense. The idea thAt James Comey is crooked is equally idiotic, BTW, glad to see that BBM has retained some sense. It seems obvious to me that if there's a shred of truth to the bug-eyed conspiracy theories roiling the right wing, the FBI will recommend prosecution. At that point, DOJ will have to indict someone, or this really will be a scandal.

#76 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46467 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:32 PM

It is alright little man. I am sure it has been rough carry water for the Clintons all these years and they continue to act like this. Try to work on your manners when you get butt hurt tho, mkay!

#77 ScottS

ScottS

Lord and Master

• King of the Chickens
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17431 posts
  • LocationMy lawn

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:34 PM

If there's smoke, and orudis comes out swinging, there's probably fire.  :D

#78 orudis

orudis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19857 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:47 PM

It is alright little man. I am sure it has been rough carry water for the Clintons all these years and they continue to act like this. Try to work on your manners when you get butt hurt tho, mkay!

It's not rough at all, since their haters just can't use generally accepted facts, and instead need to construct little decorations and fetishes made out of horse-shit. It's actually sort of boring, until one of them is puzzled that everyone is pointing and laughing at their shit-necklace.

#79 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46467 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:50 PM

He should've just stayed on the plane!

#80 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31663 posts
  • LocationKC - Kansas side

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:14 PM

The simple question remains  unanswered.  Why would the ex prez do something so wrong on so many levels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users