161 replies to this topic

#21 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46294 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:06 AM

You're saying the Slick Willy did something he was trying to hide in the middle of a runway at a public airport?

Anyway you parce it, it was a meeting that was done at a terrible time if Hillary wants the email story to go away.

Just guessing, I bet it has to do with information uncovered about Clinton Foundation fund raising to ready Slick Willy for when that information goes public.

#22 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8899 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

Anyway you parce it, it was a meeting that was done at a terrible time if Hillary wants the email story to go away.

Just guessing, I bet it has to do with information uncovered about Clinton Foundation fund raising to ready Slick Willy for when that information goes public.

Why can't it be exactly what they said it was?

#23 davelew

davelew

Comptroller of ACMSO That Are Not Beans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16066 posts
  • LocationReading, Massachusetts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:32 AM

You act like that couldn't be done over email or phone calls or through another person, that the only way for Loretta Lynch to get information to the Clintons is through meeting in a public place.  That's the part that sounds like woo to me.

#24 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31545 posts
  • LocationKC - Kansas side

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:37 AM

He probably threw Hillary under the bus to save his ass.

:troll:

#25 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73017 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:39 AM

Why can't it be exactly what they said it was?

because, Clinton, Politicians, etc, etc......

#26 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46294 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:42 AM

You act like that couldn't be done over email or phone calls or through another person, that the only way for Loretta Lynch to get information to the Clintons is through meeting in a public place. That's the part that sounds like woo to me.

You tell me why she would pick this moment with the election in the balance to just pop in and chat, knowing it will get the media and public scrutiny it is getting? These people weigh every single hand gesture, every single word in a speech. There is no way they would just leave it to chance that the media does not jump all over this.

We are not talking about Drump here.

I just really really hope there is some fire in all this to make this dumpster fire of an election really explode.

#27 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73017 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:43 AM

I just really really hope there is some fire in all this to make this dumpster fire of an election really explode.

this

#JohnsonRising

#28 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46294 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:45 AM

If there was some fire, we are looking at President Sanders.

#29 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8899 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:47 AM

because, Clinton, Politicians, etc, etc......

But that's not proof.  You can have your fantasies but I prefer reality.  And the reality is that nobody but the 2 of them know the truth, at least at this point.

#30 Mexas Joe

Mexas Joe

Obama Thanker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22502 posts
  • LocationIt's OK to be White

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:51 AM

But that's not proof.  You can have your fantasies but I prefer reality.  And the reality is that nobody but the 2 of them know the truth, at least at this point.

You are giving bierboy a run for his money as the PH Hillary Apologistâ„¢.

#31 ScottS

ScottS

Lord and Master

• King of the Chickens
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17431 posts
  • LocationMy lawn

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:52 AM

Truth is nothing.  Image is everything.

Trump's entire campaign is proof of that.

#32 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73017 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:53 AM

its as much proof as what they said it was, no?  but still, I look at how pols lie and well, I can't believe them anymore than I can believe the detractors that say it some nefarious meeting.  both sides lie equally, you know that by now.  both sides spin shit to their advantage.  GOP will try to amp up the Crooked Hillary angle and the Dems will deny, when trump does something stupid the roles will reverse...  politics as usual.

#33 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8899 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:54 AM

You are giving bierboy a run for his money as the PH Hillary Apologistâ„¢.

I am apologizing for no one.  There may have been something nefarious going on.  But none of us here knows that at this point.  If you have something other than your own prejudices, let's see it.

its as much proof as what they said it was, no?  but still, I look at how pols lie and well, I can't believe them anymore than I can believe the detractors that say it some nefarious meeting.  both sides lie equally, you know that by now.  both sides spin shit to their advantage.  GOP will try to amp up the Crooked Hillary angle and the Dems will deny, when trump does something stupid the roles will reverse...  politics as usual.

The difference is that I'm not drawing any conclusions. 

#34 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73017 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:56 AM

I am apologizing for no one.  There may have been something nefarious going on.  But none of us here knows that at this point.  If you have something other than your own prejudices, let's see it.

The difference is that I'm not drawing any conclusions. 

neither am I, I was just pointing out why people won't believe that its just what they say it is.

I'm on record despising both trump and clinton and believe they both will be a disaster for this country.

#35 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46294 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:59 AM

Now it is blowing up they were discussing a plea deal before it goes public. She has already addressed that she knew it would make waves.

"Certainly, my meeting with him raises questions and concerns," Lynch acknowledged today. "It has now cast a shadow over how this case may be perceived, no matter how it's resolved. ... [But] it's important to make it clear that that meeting with President Clinton does not have a bearing on how this matter is going to be reviewed, resolved and accepted by me

Let be a BIG fire!

#36 Mexas Joe

Mexas Joe

Obama Thanker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22502 posts
  • LocationIt's OK to be White

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:02 AM

They are crooked. Look at all the women that have come forward and accused Bill of being a sexual predator. Are the women just making shit up?  Cankles did her best to destroy those women. The Clintons are nothing but a walking scandal and lies.

#37 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 94404 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:05 AM

Lol. So the reason you know that this particular meeting was "crooked" is because you think the Clintons can't not be crooked for a second? :sarcasm:

#38 Thag

Thag

Comptroller of Nothing

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46294 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:06 AM

Haha

Following Lynch's meeting FBI interview of Clinton set for Saturday.

No smoke here! Clinton campaign refuses to talk about Lynch meeting or FBI interview.

https://dailycaller....bi-on-saturday/

#39 TxBrewer

TxBrewer

CrAp Czar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22585 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:10 AM

Haha

Following Lynch's meeting FBI interview of Clinton set for Saturday.

No smoke here! Clinton campaign refuses to talk about Lynch meeting or FBI interview.

https://dailycaller....bi-on-saturday/

ya that just makes it look worse.

#40 denny

denny

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8899 posts
  • LocationEugene OR

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

They are crooked. Look at all the women that have come forward and accused Bill of being a sexual predator. Are the women just making shit up?  Cankles did her best to destroy those women. The Clintons are nothing but a walking scandal and lies.

Maybe they are making it up.  Do you have evidence otherwise?  I'm excusing no one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users