1 reply to this topic

#1 dungeonbrewer

dungeonbrewer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUtica, Il.

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:23 AM

I was wondering if anybody had any extras or know where to get some reasonably..? The plain white are preferred so i can add a label or something. I want to give beer as gifts this season..and what better than a 4 pack? Anyway..I can only find them at $1 each plus shipping.( thats a bit steep for me as I would like 50 or so) I have seen some for .50 but had to buy over 1000. Just asking if anyone has anymore info..or do you have extras laying around I could buy? THanks

#2 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

Open Letter (and similar documents) Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:45 AM

I was wondering if anybody had any extras or know where to get some reasonably..? The plain white are preferred so i can add a label or something. I want to give beer as gifts this season..and what better than a 4 pack? Anyway..I can only find them at $1 each plus shipping.( thats a bit steep for me as I would like 50 or so) I have seen some for .50 but had to buy over 1000. Just asking if anyone has anymore info..or do you have extras laying around I could buy? THanks

Maybe you could take a current 4 pack holder that you have and lay it out to make a pattern with it. Then just find an appropriate material to make it from. Then you can maybe even print your stuff right on the material.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users